main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Jabba's Palace Survivor: Sudden Death--Round 1.5

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Salacious_Crummy, May 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    No idle chit-chat this round. I've got enough to talk about with the final results. Here's the vote tallies from Round 1.

Group A:
    Boba Fett - 4 votes
    Gammorrean Guard - 4 votes
    Salacious Crumb - 4 votes
    Bib Fortuna - 3 votes
    Arica - 2 votes
    Max Rebo - 2 votes
    Ephant Mon - 1 vote
    EV-9D9 - 1 vote
    Pote Snitkin - 1 vote
    The Sarlacc - 1 vote

Group B:
    Jabba the Hutt - 9 votes
    8D8 - 3 votes
    Bubo - 3 votes
    B'omarr Monk - 2 votes
    The Rancor - 2 votes
    Droopy McCool - 1 vote
    Malakili - 1 vote
    Ree-Yees - 1 vote

Well, Group B is clear enough. Jabba the Hutt has been betrayed by his guests and has now been eliminated. This means we have to bid a fond farewell to JediGal from prize competition.

However, Group A is another story. Its a three-way tie for the boot between Boba Fett, the Gammorrean Guard, and Salacious Crumb. This is going to bring us to a Sudden Death Round consisting of only 2 days. Everyone has a chance to vote. Even the two who didn't vote this time. But you must choose one of those three characters to feed to the Rancor. In the event of another tie, all characters in a tie in sudden death will be eliminated

Vote for ONE of these three characters to be eliminated from the game. Votes must be received by Midnight Central Standard Time late Wednesday, May 9 (early Thursday). Here's your choices once again.

Boba Fett, the Gammorrean Guard, or Salacious Crumb

Good Luck to everyone! And as a side note and a warning, I am aware of one or two alliances beginning to form. It might be wise to try to start or join one (if you can find them) for your own survival. Or you could just hope you're really good at immunity challenges which will begin in the next round. :D

2. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Here's some more info for everybody. I am not going to join any voting alliances. I will vote against characters based on my feelings towards those characters and that is all. I try my best to remain as impartial as I can when I know who everyone has picked.

For those wishing to try to get others into an alliance or to try to find an alliance to join here is a complete list of participants of Jabba's Survivor. If you want to contact them though, you'll have to do that on your own. Here they are in no particular order:

Joshua Griffin, jfren484, Jedi Gemini, Mos Eislian Radio, Fenix, Empyre, Shara, Steel Lepp, Wobdz, Queen Karendala, JediGal, jedijeff13, KnnOs, The Real Shmii, Boba Femme, Mara Jade Skywalker (MN), Xmaveric, Vader2000, Base Delta Zero, Kursari Gama, Bria, Jedimama, Jedi Xandman, and last but not least Jedi Lars

I think I might have forgotten somebody, but I cannot figure out who. I apologize if I did, I am too tired to figure out who. Feel free to update the list yourself. If I spelled your handle wrong, it could be worse. I didn't leave you off the list did I!

Remember be careful who you trust. They just might turn on you. [face_devil]

3. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Whew! I re-checked and found I did not forget anybody after all. Happy day! :D

4. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I voted. Let's get this sucker off the island. [face_devil]

~*~Bria

5. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Ya know the funny part of alliances? Sooner or later, they HAVE to dissolve. And then they have to fight against each other.

Ahhh......bloodshed.

6. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    :::Jabba the Hutt, muttering to self:::

Arrogant fools! Why, I haven't been this ticked off since Han Solo dumped that load of spice, and then tricked me into thinking he intended to pay me back. I won't forget this treachery! We Hutts have long memories.

Now, with only ONE vote allotted to me, how shall I decide who to wound first? Perhaps someone will bribe me to vote a certain way...

-----------------------------------------

Yep, that's right! My vote is available. You can offer me something tangible, something intangible, or to owe me a favor! OR, you can just try to persuade my great Hutt-ness to grant YOU a favor. (Bahaha)

PM me or email me at jedigalsteph@hotmail.com

7. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    I agree jeff. There's nothing more fun that watching an alliance cannibalize itself. [face_devil]

8. Jedi_XandMan

Jedi_XandMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2001
    I voted as well.

Bye Bye Jabba. It's been nice knowing you...I think.

9. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Bye Bye Jabba. It's been nice knowing you...I think.

You said it Xand! He served his purposes and I have no use for him. :D

~*~Bria

10. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    The two of you shall live to regret those words!

11. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, you've done it now! Now you've got a price on your head!

12. Bria

May 15, 1999
    WHAT? He's already been banished! And if you're *really* interested, I didn't vote him off. I picked someone else. :p

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.