main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Jabba's Survivor Round 2--Immunity is the Key

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Salacious_Crummy, May 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Welcome everyone. The votes are in and tallied. One person abstained (or didn't reply in time) and I was forced to remove my vote so there wouldn't be another tie. :)Here are the results from Sudden Death Round 1.5:

Gammorrean Guard - 9 votes
    Boba Fett - 8 votes
    Salacious Crumb - 6 votes

Unfortunately, this means we will have to bid a fond fairwell to our good friend KnnOs and the Gammorrean Guard. :( Fett and Crumb are safe...for now. :D

Now onto round two. Remember Jabba has also fallen since the last complete round (non-tie breaking round). Vote for one character from Group A and one from Group B to be gone. Votes must be received by Monday, May 14 at midnight my time. Here's the updated lists:

Group A: Arica, Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Ephant Mon, EV-9D9, Max Rebo, Pote Snitkin, Rystall, Saelt-Marae (Yak Face), Salacious Crumb, the Sarlacc, and Yarna D'al Gargan.

Group B: 8D8, the B'omarr Monk, Boushh, Bubo, Dengar, Droopy McCool, Malakili, Oola, the Rancor, Ree-Yees, Sy Snootles, and Tessek.

Thanks. Thursday, May 10 at 9:00 p.m. CST/Minneapolis time I will post the questions you have to answer to win immunity. First person to respond to all the questions correctly wins immunity. I will not reveal the winner of immunity (although I will reveal if somebody has correctly done it so you don't waste your time). If the winner chooses to reveal themself, that's fine. If not, the votes cast against them won't count. That is all until tomorrow night.

2. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Crummy.....please tell me that 9pm will NOT be the only time during the run of Jabba's Survivor that immunity questions will be posted. Some people playing have a difficult time logging on at night. Once in a while is fine, but not the whole time, okay? Thanks. :)

3. jfren484

jfren484 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2001
    Hey, it's almost 10pm. Where are the immunity questions?

4. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    YEAH? Where are they?!?!?! :eek:

~*~Bria

5. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Sorry about being late with these here are this weeks immunity questions.

IMMUNITY ROUND 2: BATTLE OF THE BANDS

1. Tell me the name of the Mos Eisley Cantina Band, the name of all the members of the Cantina Band, and what instruments they each play.

2. In ROTJ:SE tell me the name of all of the members of the Max Rebo Band that perform in the crummy "Jedi Rocks" musical number. Include the Musicians, vocalists, and back-up singer/dancers.

3. What group has the current hit album title Survivor?

Once again I apologize for being late with this. I'll try to be better next time. And yes Jeff, I will post about half of the immunity questions during the day/morning to be fair.

6. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Geez! You people are much to fast. I'll just have to make the immunity questions twice as hard next time. [face_devil] This means no one else needs to reply about immunity, but I still need your votes. Thanks all.

7. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Oh. I suppose everyone would like the correct answers. Here ya go:

1. Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes
    Members:
    Figrin D'an - Kloo Horn & Gasan String Drum
    Doikk Na'ts - the Dorenian Beshniquel or Fizz
    Tedn Dahai - Fanfar
    Ickabel G'ont - Fanfar
    Nalan Cheel - the bandfill with horn bells
    Tech Mo'r - the Ommni box
    Lirin Car'n - backup on kloo horn

2. Max Rebo - musician
    Droopy McCool - musician
    Sy Snootles - vocals
    Joh Yowza - vocals
    Ak-rev - drums
    Barquin D'an - musician
    Dodo Bodonawieedo - musician
    Greeata - back up singer/dancer
    Lyn Me - back up singer/dancer
    Rappertunie - musician
    Rystall - back up singer/dancer
    Umpass-stay - drums

Not on my list but acceptable:
    Yaran D'al Gargan - dancer (I don't believe she actually was part of the band, although she did dance with them.)

3. Destiny's Child

8. Bria

May 15, 1999
    *swears at her SW Visual Dictionary*

Stupid book!!!! :mad:

~*~Bria

9. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Sal, you're showing amazing Jedi calm here - after all, you're having to tell Jedigal and KnnOs they're booted out!

I'd be giving my hamster dirty looks by now! Please share the secret of your inner peace!

Yoga? Embracing your inner Crummy? Prescription medication? Incense?

10. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    peppermints?

11. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Actually here's the deal with two of the answers you gave me. Shawda Ubb appears to be an alternate name for Rappertunie (maybe that's his stage name). Traz is not a musician, its the instrument played by Dodo Bodonawieedo. And you still missed some of the Jabba's musicians.

12. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Yeah, I realized that that musicians name was Dodo Bodonawieedo and his weapon was Talz. I misred the info in my haste. :p

~*~Bria

13. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I'm confused, how do you know who has won immunity, or do you just vote and hope that the alien you have voted for doesn't win immunity?

^
    /|\
    |
    |
    Find the newbie on your forum....

14. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Real Shmii:

You don't get to know who won immunity if they don't want you to. The winner has the choice. That's the trick. It can put a cramp in alliances plan or cancel your vote. Its sad, but makes things more interesting.

MJS:

How do I coldly tell people they've been booted? I don't have a hamster to make faces at, so I make do with my cat and dog. Also, embracing my inner Salacious Crumb does help. Ahahahahahahaha! Plus somebody has to lose. I knew that when I was getting into hosting this thing.

15. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
  16. Jedi_XandMan

Jedi_XandMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2001
    I think I'm out of my league here! Yikes!

17. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Man no kidding, I'm with you.
    Heeeelllllloooo....will join voting block for foooooddd.....

18. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    People, you only have until midnight tonight to get your votes in and I have yet to hear from slightly less than half of you. I still need votes from the following people:

Jedi Xandman, Wobdz, Kursari Gama, Base Delta Zero, JediGal, Knnos, Empyre, jfren484, JediJeff, and Queen Karendala. I also still need Bobafemme's vote, but at least I know you were out of town this whole weekend.

Thanks everybody and try to get your votes in. Your very Survival may depend upon it!

19. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Thanks everybody and try to get your votes in. Your very Survival may depend upon it!

Cute, Crummy, cute. :D

~*~Bria

20. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Since I have nothing left to lose by keeping my votes SECRET, I have decided to post them here!

Scandalous, huh?

Group A: Yarna D'al Gargan
    Group B: Droopy McCool

It is not wise to cross Jabba the Hutt!!!!

Muahahahahaha!

21. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Jedigal:

That is scandolous! :eek: That is Shocking! :eek: I hope others do not follow your lead (although they have the right to).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.