main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Jabba's Survivor Round 5: The Sweet Sixteen

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Salacious_Crummy, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Well, this week we bid fond farewell to two more great players. You people have yet to eject any of the unpicked characters. Maybe that'll change. Maybe not. Anyway, enough with the idle chit chat, lets get down to business. Here's the votes from the last round...

GROUP A:
    The Almighty Sarlacc - 13 votes!
    Ephant Mon - 3 votes
    Arica - 2 votes
    Bib Fortuna - 2 votes
    Rystall - 2 votes
    Saelt-Marae (Yakface) - 2 votes
    Boba Fett - Immune - 1 vote (other votes against were recast)

GROUP B:
    Oola - 8 votes
    Bubo - 7 votes
    The B'Omarr Monk - 6 votes
    Malakili - 3 votes
    Ree-Yees - 1 vote

This means we bid farewell to the beautiful Jedi Gemini (Sarlacc) and Minnesota's own Kursari Gama (Oola) [On a side note, winning would have made a nice graduation present don't you think? You people should be ashamed of yourselves! ;) ].

I'm going to try to get these rounds to be pretty regularly scheduled. Rounds end Tuesday at midnight CST and Rounds begin sometime thereafter Wednesday. So your votes for this round must be in by Tuesday, June 4 at midnight.

The immunity questions will be posted Wednesday night. Over strong reply, it will be shorter (i.e. fewer questions).

Here's the updated lists. Please vote for one character from each group to be voted off.

Group A: Arica, Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Ephant Mon, Pote Snitkin, Rystall, Saelt-Marae (Yakface), and Yarna D'al Gargan.

Group B: The B'omarr Monk, Boushh, Bubo, Dengar, Malakili, Ree-Yees, Sy Snootles, and Tessek.

Good luck everybody! :D

2. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    In honor of the just released SW:CCG expansion "Tatooine" all immunity questions this week revolve around that planet. Plus, its the home of Jabba's Palace, so I figure that's kind of appropriate.

1) What is Camie and Fixer's nickname for Luke Skywalker? (seen in the deleted scene of Luke at Tosche Station with Biggs)

2) In the SW:CCG Tatooine Expansion, which rare cards have alternate images (the full card titles please)?

3) Stone carvings of what alien species protrude from the front of Jabba's throne/dais?

4) What were the other possible characters for this game that didn't get put in because they weren't picked?

Good luck people! :D

3. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I know the answer to #1 - what a sexy name for a sexy boy!! ;)

:D

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    sweet cheeks?

5. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Ah, the tragedy! The very thing that has the most life in it is voted off! :tear: Ah, well. We'll just go back to sucking the life out of everything that gets near us... Okay, a little TOO in character!

Well, good luck to the rest of you! May the best person/creature/thing win!

6. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Nice Jaina, Gemini!

7. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Why thank you, Mara! Well, it was between her and Wes Janson... But, alas! There wasn't a Wes icon! ;)

8. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    So I've heard from one distraught individual!

9. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    You so lie, Gemini!!!!! :)

Sweet cheeks - in Mara's eyes/hands maybe. [face_laugh]

10. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Since this is too hard, and no one will get it, I will divulge the first answer:

Wormie.

11. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Number 1 was not too hard Mav. Plenty of people knew it. Mara knew it, but she was kicked out already. And JediGemini knew the letter it started with, but was having a mental block with the whole thing.

12. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    So...when do we get the clues for the other answers?

13. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    You don't get more clues. You get fewer questions and that's all. The answers are out there if you want to find them. :)

14. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    If I give you answers that are full of malarky, do I really get them right if I claim they are "from a certain point of view"?

15. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Nope. Obi-Wan was full of ****. :)

Also, if any more answers are posted on the boards, I will add a new question for each one that has been spoiled. And I lurk too so don't think you'll get away with doing it in other forums either.

16. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    I love fluffy bunnies.

17. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Who could not like fluffy bunnies?! :)

18. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    It seems impossible NOT to like fluffy bunnies!

19. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    I don't like fluffy bunnies. They steal all the attention away from the other poor bunnies. ;)

20. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    What about fluffy bunnies? ?[face_plain]

21. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    I know why all the fluffy bunnies, but at possibility of censure if I reveal why I am not allowed to say.

22. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Aw, come on, Crummy! The possibility of knowing more about the fluffy bunnies may push me to use any means I can to find out about them...

23. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Any means? This brings up some ideas on my part! [face_devil]

Seriously, if you really want to know all about it, if you e-mail me asking about it I might accidentally let something slip. :D PMs will not work because officially they are still part of these boards and although I'm probably tempting fate the way it is, I'm not going to spill the beans in anyway on these boards or anything associated with these boards.

24. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Fluffy bunny fact #327: Most fluffy bunnies are pink.

25. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    Those Norwegian flopps are too cute. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.