main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Jabba's Survivor Round 6: Brought to You by the Letter "B"

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Salacious_Crummy, Jun 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I can't think of anything meaningful or any attempts at humor, so lets get straight to the vote tallies.

Group A:
    Bib Fortuna - 11 votes
    Boba Fett - 6 votes
    Ephant Mon - 3 votes
    Saelt-Marae (Yakface) - 2 votes
    Arica - 1 vote
    Pote Snitkin - 1 vote

Group B:
    Bubo - 16 votes! (that's out of 24 cast)
    B'omarr Monk - 3 votes
    Malakili - 2 votes
    Boushh - 1 vote
    Ree-Yees - 1 vote
    Tessek - 1 vote

That means Minnesota's own Jedi Xandman (Bib Fortuna) is out of the game. :( As for Bubo, thanks everyone for ridding the game of a character no one picked! :D

Only one person, Kursari Gamma, abstained and after his close loss last week combined with the whole graduation thing, I can't say that I really blame him for not voting.

The three question immunity challenge will be posted tomorrow, Thursday June 7 afternoon sometime. It will have to be answered by Monday, June 11th around 2 p.m. CST.

This Round will end next Tuesday, June 12th at midnight CST. Round 7 will be posted sometime the following day.

Here's the remaining characters in each group. Vote for one to be eliminated from each group. You know the drill.

Group A: Arica, Boba Fett, Ephant Mon, Pote Snitkin, Rystall, Saelt-Marae (Yakface), and Yarna D'al Gargan.

Group B: B'omarr Monk, Boushh, Dengar, Malakili, Ree-Yees, Sy Snootles, and Tessek.

Keep in mind, about two rounds from now, I'm going to merge the two groups into one. Good luck everyone! :)

2. Jedi_XandMan

Jedi_XandMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2001
    Ah! This sux!!

But I'm not bitter!

Geez...11 votes. Ouch.

3. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    11 votes does hurt, but at least it wasn't the sixteen or 2/3 of the votes that Bubo got. I'm glad you're not bitter. :)

4. Jedi_XandMan

Mar 23, 2001
    I was just kinda hoping to stay in the game a little longer is all.

Oh well...at least I had a good run, and wasn't the first voted off.

5. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    I know! I got kicked out of the first round of Imperial Survivor in Chicago. That does suck. But I will get my revenge. Wahahahaha.

Sorry you couldn't have lasted longer though. :(

6. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Oh, Xand, I'm so sorry for you my friend! :_|

At least you can continue to vote, and hopefully vote off some of the ppl that voted against you. [face_devil]

~*~Bria

7. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Alas, I think us that were kicked off should form an alliance of our own, just to show them that we're not out of this yet... :_|Ahh!! What's the use!? No more rice!

8. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Three simple questions is all you have to answer to win immunity this round. It shouldn't take too long to answer these:

1) How many forms of communication is C-3PO fluent in?

2) What is the final sum agreed upon by both Jabba and Boushh for Chewbacca's bounty?

3) Who gave Princess Leia Boushh's uniform/armor? Was the real Boushh the Bounty Hunter male or female?

9. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Well that was quick! I'll have to go back to four questions and spend more than ten minutes beforehand coming up with the questions next time. :D

Pote Snitkin is immune!

Here are the answers:

1) C-3PO is fluent is (slightly) more than 6 million forms of communication.

2) Jabba and Boushh agree on a sum of 35,000. No less.

3) Guri gave Leia the Boushh uniform. The real Boush was a MALE bounty hunter. He must have been really, really short and skinny to fit in the same outfit as Leia!

10. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I look away for a few minutes and miss the immunity question entirely. Dang.

Phil

11. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Rats. I didn't even get to read them this time...
    Waves her hand at Pote.."you don't want to have immunity..."

12. Bria

May 15, 1999
    I missed out too. :_|

~*~Bria

13. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
  14. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    The mighty and powerful Jabba Desilijic has returned from his sailbarge trip to the Dune Sea Oasis.
    (Hi Minn., I'm back from California and finally caught up on reading all my usual Midwest FanForce forums.)

You have all done well by doing away with that incompetent fool of a majordomo. That position has yet to be filled, so feel free to submit your applications to the Guards, who will promptly forward them to me if they know what's good for their Gamorrean butts.
    (My votes may be influenced by flattery or other more lucrative input. You can post to this thread, PM me, or email. ;)

My late votes are just now being relayed to Master Crummy. I have kept them secret for the third round in a row, but next time you may not be so lucky. My influence will continue to be felt. I, the great Jabba, have spoken.

15. Jedi_XandMan

Mar 23, 2001
    Jedigal!

Don't vote me off! My character is Bib Fortuna! I won't vote for you either! Oh wait, I was already voted off, and you probably voted for me too! Well screw that!

Revenge will be mine!!!

16. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Xand, I don't know how you will get revenge on Jabba, since I/he was already voted off.

Muahahahaha!

17. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Xand... you are... well, insane. :p

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.