main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jabberwock docking

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jabberwock2137, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Jabberwock2137

Jabberwock2137 Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 16, 2013
    A long time ago in a city far far away (well Stockport!) an 8 year old had to pick his jaw up off the floor after watching a squadron of X-wings descending upon the Death star and has been ever so mildly obsessed with Star Wars ever since. Dangerous stuff this forum though, now that I´ve got a 5 year old and time is a commodity in short supply but what the heck! I´ve decidedly NOT got a bad feeling about this!!

BultarSwan likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Jabber!! :)

Why should you get a bad feeling? Your 5 year old one will grow fast than you expect and then he'll asks you about SW. At that time you should have gained as much knowledge as possible. So it's almost your duty to come here. You see? :p

Honestly, even if your time is spotty, enjoy your stay and visit us whenever you have enough time - just don't forget us in your breaks, that's the only thing you shouldn't do. ;)

See you around! :)

3. Jabberwock2137

Mar 16, 2013
    Fear not, he can tell his Tie-fighters from his Tie -interceptors and that you´ll never get an even break from a Jawa....so he´s a chip off the old block!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Good start, I would say. ;)

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome aboard!

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy it here on the forums, and if there's anything you need help with just ask us here :)

7. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you have been giving your kid a lot of important and life-changing information. I approve. ;) :p

8. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY! Glad you joined up! You seem very cool and much applause for raising a kid to enjoy these very enjoyable films!! :cool: Never feel pressured to post more than you can, but always feel free to have as much fun as you want!!! See you around! :cool:

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome to the boards hope you enjoy your stay.

10. Jabberwock2137

Mar 16, 2013
    Thank you to one and all for you very warm welcome!! I knew this site would be addictive and it sure is. I can only comment on the silver screen so my curiosity chip is running at full tilt! Enlighten me O knowledgable ones!!!