main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JAcen and Tenel Ka

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jacesolo1138, Feb 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Who thinks that Jacen and TEnel will end up getting married? When?

2. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    I dont think they will. shes a Queen now. and jacen is captured and one of them might unfortunely get killed.

3. MynDonos

MynDonos Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2002
    relationships in SW always annoy me, because its the childhood romances that always stay together. or at least the 'first loves.' han and leia, still going strong, corran and mirax, not divorced yet, lando and whats her name, still there...its not realistic at all. if jacen and tenel ka get together it would be horrible. (the reason those relationships annoy me is because they ALWAYS last, as opposed to modern day marriages which have a less than 50% chance of lasting.)

4. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    You know how tough it was For Han and Liea! Solo men and Princesses. its a curse, At least Tenel ka dosent nag. Id like themto get togrther but they are a bit young for marrage.

5. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I don't really think that Jacen and Tenal Ka will end up married though I would not be opposed to it. I just can't see Jacen as the Royal Consort of Tenal Ka.

"Corran and Mirrax,not divorced yet" I can't believe that someone is against marriages lasting. Anyway, Han and Leia were not "first loves". Han loved Bria and Xaverri and as for Leia, she was young when she met Han but I'm sure she had a love or two before him. It is a shame that we did not get any books about her post saga.

6. Roa

Roa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2002
    I think Jacen and Tenel Ka will get married. But it won't be for sometime.

7. Tenel_Ka_Solo

Tenel_Ka_Solo Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2001
    Personally, I'm all for those two getting married one day. :)

8. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Not while Ta'a Chume's alive to cause trouble.

9. Steelzephyr

Steelzephyr Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2002
    Jacen and Tenel Ka
    Jaina and Jagged
    Anakin and Tahiri

Anybody notice a trend here? All of the Solo children (can't really call the kids anymore can we? they're growing up) have relationships. I'm not one for love stories at all, but I was very upset at Anakin dying and leaving Tahiri behind. I never really realized how much I was counting on Jacen and Tenel Ka until Jacen died and I realized they wouldn't be getting together. They just seem, to be paired for each other and the three pairs have all been long paired.

Here's a interesting thought. Jacen is dead (maybe). Anakin is dead. Two out of three relationships are broken up now. So which one will die? Jaina or Jagged?

10. palpatineson

palpatineson Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, obviously you guys and girls have forgotten the spoiler rule, but whatever, back to the question.

If they get together then it would not be right for Jaina to get with Jagged. I mean, there is another trend going there with those relationships: all but Jaina's is two jedi relationships. Me, I think that the authors will most likely have her get together with Zekk, bring Anakin back for Tahiri and have Tenel Ka with Jacen.

11. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    leia says jacen is alive he's alive,and they will get together him and tenel,jaina and jag will get together.

12. Olstykke

Olstykke Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2002
    CHICK authors suck.

THey have written the worst star wars books

Crystal Star... need Isay more

Anyway I think he's dead. or soon to be.
    at the end of dark journey they mention the "Twin sacrifice"
    I guess meaning that they do'em both in at the same time. They only have Jacen.

13. palpatineson

palpatineson Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2001
    Um, they don't "do them" at the same time. They have them fight each other and the victor gains great honor or something.

14. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I don't think Jacen and Tenel Ka will get married. He is too weak-minded for the back-stabbing Hapans. Someone will poison him just to shut him up when they want to party, and he starts waxing about honor and this and that, and the Force.........

Not all relationships are long lasting. Look at Anakin and Padme. Nothing but woe and disaster. Isn't that better? And some of you say you don't want to see the prequels, I mean really.

15. boushh2187

boushh2187 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    Guys you need to be careful with the spoilers. I've read the book so you aren't spoiling me. I just feel bad for those who have stumbled upon this thread without a spoiler warning in the title or a spoiler space in the messages...

16. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    your Teirshon_fett your right about people killing jacen just to shut him up about honor and the force it gets alittle annoying most of the time.

17. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I know that this is a little nit-picky, but her first name is ?Tenel Ka?. ?Tenel? is only part of her first name. I know it?s weird, but that?s the way it is.

Anyway, back on topic. I would love to see them get together, but I don?t want it to formally happen until the end of the NJO. They can express their mutual love for each other as much as they want, but I don?t want them to actually get together until the end. I think that they have too much to do to get distracted like that.

Steelzephyr, don?t forget that only one of those couples actually admitted their feelings for each other. That means the other two aren?t really couples at all; just potential couples.

18. Nitro29

Nitro29 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2001
    Honestly, I don't think it will happen. Now that Tenel Ka is queen mother, I don't think she'll be focused on very much and will only make appearences when there is some kind of huge space battle. We probably won't hear from her for a while.

19. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    MynDonos, what do you mean by unrealistic? My mother married my father when she was 19 and they've been together for almost 37 years! In fact, I know of very few people of their generation who've ever gotten divorced and many of them have been together since they were in high school. It seems you have a rather jaded view of relationships and marriage. No matter what real world experiences you've known in this area, you have to remember, Star Wars doesn't take place in the questionable morality of this planet, rather in a galaxy far, far, away. In such a place, relationships can last forever, because they also can here.

20. DaJames2

DaJames2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2002
    Of course, this is assuming that Tenel Ka does not get overthrown, or Hapes is destroyed or , heaven forbid, become a democracy :) I, for some reason, want Jacen to be the one that finally kills Ta'chume (sp). It's hard to make it happen without Jacen falling to the Dark Side, but i really don't want her to survive NJO.

I mean, at least Fey'la had boundaries, lines he would not cross, and whilst he did work for personal profit when saving the galaxy might have been wiser, he did try to do what he thought was right, and his death redeemed him somewhat. Ta'Chume has no good qualities and has tried to kill her own family members on numerous occasions. Killing the eldest, manipulating Isolder several times, doing various things to Teneniel, and of course the evetns of DJ. I really hate that woman.

21. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    AARGH!! SPOILERS!!!

22. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    I figure they'll get married at some point, especially now that Tenel Ka is Queen Mother. She needs a consort to produce an heir.

23. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Possible DJ Spoilers...

Why would they have a large part for the Hapes in DJ if nothing is going to happen? I think they will either realize their feelings for each other in the next few books, and finally have Jacen the nerve to pop the question in the last books with all the celebration. We all noticed that Tenel Ka felt by far the most pain when Jacen "died". I think Jacen would be a gerat ruler becuase he has the force, his mother is a diplomat, and it even said in one of the books that Jacen was the diplomat of the family, he is not agressive, and is very opened minded.

24. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Indeed. He would make a very good royal consort for Tenel Ka by being a great diplomat for the Royal House as well.

25. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    DJ spoilers

I doubt Jacen is dead, but you never know.
    If he's not, I think they go together, even if the romance started in the YJK books.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.