main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Jacen & Jaina WILL be in this movie and other SPECULATION

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by LordMaul99, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordMaul99

LordMaul99 Jedi Master star 1

May 31, 2002
    Before anyone has a tantrum, let me explain why I believe this:

J.J. Abams has the unique talent to keep things under wrap....TIGHTLY! Remember Star Trek Into Darkness? Eeeverybody thought The Man, Benedict Cumberbatch (AKA SHERLOCK) would be John Harrison, and we were all shocked ( some of us pleasantly suprised) when he was revealed to be KHAN. Though Disney has "sworn" that EU material will not be used, I can't help but speculate that Daisy Ridley is Jaina & Adam Driver is in fact Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus. It could be a ploy to keep things under wrap, and if this is so, I love the element of surprise this has.

Anyway that's just my opinion. Great to be back here after a 10 year haitus and it's great to see that the fandom is still alive!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    There's an EU thread dedicated to these ramblings.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  3. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    You must know a whole different "eeeverybody" than I do... I had hoped he'd be John Harrison, but I was right there with what I thought was "everybody" in believing Abrams was lying and he'd be Khan after all--and nobody I knew was shocked when he turned out to be Khan. It was the worst-kept secret Abrams ever had.

EU elements will undoubtedly be used in the canon going forward, in some fashion or another, but while "Rey" might be a codename and "Kylo Ren" a non-Sith name (pre-Darth, or maybe following his own path), I'm confident "Kylo Ren" is not just a codename for "Jacen Solo" or "Darth Caedus".

4. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I think someone is just living in denial. If there is Jacen and Jaina, where is Anakin Solo?

5. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    We have a thread dedicated to discussing the relationship between EU materials and the new movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.