main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacen Solo,Ben Skywalker,Legacy and beyond!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by THRAWN007, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THRAWN007

THRAWN007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 3, 2002
    I can't wait for LOTF and possibly what lies in store for Ben Skywalker! Will Ben or Jacen become the next Sith Lord in Legacy? I'm suspecting Jacen will become a Sith Lord and/or worse might undergo injuries similar to Vader/Anakin. Will Jacen become another mechanical being like Vader or will Ben as well? It would make great storytelling.

Also I can't wait for the possible Skywalker family vs. Solo family conflict. Will the big three be at odds with each other after everything they have been though together? If so will they make up at the end of LOTF?

And what lies in store after LOTF? Will there be any adventures for any of the big three after Legacy? Unless Luke is not killed off in Legacy. Maybe Zahn could do his Luke/Mara/Ben book proposal. And most important what kind of adventures could Ben Skywalker have after Legacy in an once again transformed galaxy?

And since LOTF will have characters and places from up and down the timeline. Will we see Assanj Ventress from the Clone Wars cartoon appear in Legacy or since everyone's favorite Sith Lady Lumiya from the good ol' Marvel Series is returning. Will we see the Nagai or the Tofs or even the Zeltrons as well?

2. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Haven't you outweared the thread needles on this? :D

3. wade1972

wade1972 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Not that I would mind having the Sith back, would Lucasfilm actually allow them to return considering Anakin was supposed to have destroyed them?

Or are we going to get more of this "Dark Jedi" stuff...

But I was thinking, what if a rift develops between the Jedi and they become 2 seperate camps?

Maybe group one would be more "dark side" ish, while the other under Luke would be the "good guys". Could be an interesting idea.

4. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    LFL only nixed the idea of having the Sith in the NJO, they never said anything about Legacy.

5. TheInnkeeper

TheInnkeeper Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2004
    There were originally planned to be Sith in the NJO?

6. wade1972

wade1972 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    This so thrills the inner geek in me.

I wonder if Jacen can go back through time, will he end up bringing some Sith into the future somehow??

Speculation, speculation...

7. LeeKenobi

LeeKenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 13, 2002
    Jacen, having become a father and wanting to keep it a secret in order to protect himself and Tenel Ka, will turn to the dark side and Ben has to go after him.

Ben to Tenel Ka: "Jacen's the father isn't he? I'm so sorry."

They go to Mustafar, Ben and Jacen duel and Ben cuts off Jacen's arms and legs and leaves him in flames and....

Waitaminnit...

Ooops.

8. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    Ut ohh.. look at Jan/Johns new project.. Looks like GL lifted the ban on the Sith after all.. YEAH BABY..

9. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Jacen was close enough to Sith already anyways, I'm really hoping that either he'll be the first new Sith Apprentice or that he'll start it as he basically already knows the Sith teachings via Vergere.

My guess though is Lumiya will bring the Sith back and Jacen will join her as her apprentice, kill her and then take on Ben.

10. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    I still say Jacen won't go dark. It's TOO OBVIOUS. There's TOO MUCH buildup to it, and I have this feeling that if anybody goes dark it won't be him. Ben? Maybe. Jaina? Again, possibly. There's a chance Alema will show up, too. Maybe even Allana will be the one to go dark, but that wouldn't be in the first few books.

11. Dunc T'racen

Dunc T'racen Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    Subtly not your strong suit, huh?

12. killthekilliks

killthekilliks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2005
    hmmm.. maybe ALL THE JEDI go dark and destroy the Star Wars universe so we won't have to put up with multiple threads belabouring the same kriffing thing. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.