main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacen Solo Is a great Jedi-Irrifutable Proof !

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sabrajaguar, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001

It Seams Many have Forgotten the Deeds Done My Jacen Solo An The YJK Group In The Young Jedi Knights Books. Many Clame Jacen Solo Is Subpar with Anakin. And Anakin Can whoop Jacens ass Drunk Blinfolded with one hand tied behind his back. But It Is not True! and Here is Why

YJK: Shadow Acadamy
    Jacen Is Caught Play With Lukes Light Saber. And Then Is captured by the Shadow acadamy. Imprisoed He IS Temted By Brakiss with The Prospect of his own Light Saber. Using His Soon-To-be-lightsaber-gem He escapes his cell. And He Nearly Gose to the darkside When He and Jaina Nerly Hackeachother Up In A Sick Death Match Each Tinking the other was Darth Vader.

YJK: Lightsabers. Jacen's Fencing Abilitys Come Out. Even Tenel Ka Is Impressed with Jacen"scatterbrained" Solo's Fighting abilities. He Can Fence With either hand. And Uses The DarkJedi Fighting style/postures of the Shadow acadamy.

YJK: Darkest Knight. Jacen Solo sics a Giant Kashyyyk Slug on a Battalion Of Stoorm troopers, Vonda ra, an the Darkjedi Zekk.

YJK: Though Its A Team Effort. The YJK Class of Whatever Defend Their acdamy From a Full scale DarkSide Assault.

YJK:Diversity Alliance. Jacen And Company Take On Hordes of Combat Arachnids.

YJK: Jedi Bounty. a YJK Group Consisting of Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Tenel Ka, Raynar Thul, Brake into The Hostile World of Ryoth, Thorg they Have Setbacks. Jacen Attaks Nola Tarkona With 3 light Sabers With Only the Force. He would have Succeding in Slaying Tarkona If His Sister And Babe were not treatend. But They Escape With Lowbacca's Help. Jacen and TenelKa Braved The Ice Side Of Ryoth Them selves. While Jaina & Raynar were Rescued By Luke on the Day Side.

YJK: The Emperor's Plague. Again The YJK team Show There expertise at Infiltration And Extraction.

YJK:Return To Ord Mantell. The Team Goes Head To Head With Saurians, Mines, Bobbytraps. All Team Members Show Exellent Sensory Capabilites.

YJK:Trouble On Cloud City. The Team Faces Chamilion assassins. Jacen Falls off Clod City But Uses His Telepathy to Summon A Thranta Rider. Jacen And Tenel Ka Displays Exellent Piloting Ability In A Cloud Car The Stole... Um...apropriated.

As For the Final Book. Well there's no I in Team.

so There. Has Anakin Done Half as Much Good for the Galaxy Jacen?

He went Up Mano a Mano Against Tsavong Lah and Came out the victor! Killed the Voxyn Queen! and It's High Time Jacen Has Gotten His Due!

2. Domenic

Domenic Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2001
    Please Do Not Use All Initial Capital Letters. It Is Extremely Annoying. Thank You.

3. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    There is no i in team...
    Considering how well Anakin does on his own they should really have that changed

4. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    Absolutely, Sabrajaguar. Don't worry, before the NJO is over, Jacen Solo will emerge as the greatest Jedi in this new era and the GFFA's savior from this YV threat.

In every possible way imaginable.

5. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Well Vergre, while I have faith in Jacen Solo the rest of the unappreciative galaxy worries me.

6. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    As for thee Jedi_Anakin_Solo! What has Anakin Solo done? Found Kenobis lade? free the souls of some Sith Kiddies? Yah thats much Better than saving The Humans of the GFFA and any other aliens that ma tick off Tarkona!

What has Anakin Realy Done? Go Super sayin Then die!? Program A killer weapon, that toasted Half the Hapan fleet?

7. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Dude... you really don't need to get so defensive. It's *fiction*

8. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    It was Anakin who found Jacen when he was stunned on Coruscant. Anakin saved Mara on Dantooine, who in turn helped rescue Jacen from Duro. Hey, he even taught Tenel Ka the one-handed braid ;) Chewie's sacrifice was not in vain.

Jacen saved Anakin twice, once on Dantooine and again on Yavin Four. Also, if Jacen hadn't been "friends" with Qorl, Anakin would not have survived Yavin 4 or lived to help kill the voxyn.

So you see, neither would be alive without the other.

9. Jag

Jag Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2001
    He is a pretty good jedi who outlives his brother and will probably save the galaxy.

10. Quiwan

Quiwan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Jacen might have been good in YJK, but now he's just a moron who should have been killed instead of Anakin.

In the end, he will not save the galaxy. He will stand by, unwilling to do what needs to be done and cost many more lives. Someone will step up and do what he should have done and save the galaxy and he will hate himself forever.

11. sithspawnedvong

sithspawnedvong Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2001
    Anakin is the one who has killed thousands of vong warriors. He has befreinded a few. Infiltrated into a vong base and making sort of allies with the shamed ones witch may lead to a revolt against their superiors. He has the most knowledge of the vong and can sense them because of his lambent.
    Jacen has layed around like a little wuss afraid to use the force because of some vision.
    Witch one has accomplished more.Hhhhmmmm.
    I think i'll have to go with Anakin and considering he's my favorite.

12. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    Ack! How can anyone understand that? Sabrajaguar, could you please rewrite it in English? :)

13. Warrior-of-the-Sith

Warrior-of-the-Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    I'm not to sure about Jacen...I mean, being the peacey boy that he is, it would seem unlikely that he would somehow save the galaxy when it's obvious that force and war are needed to do just that. It's gonna be interesting to see how he "saves" the galaxy, if he is even the one to do it (which I doubt).

14. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Jedi_Anakin_Solo

I Quote Ben Sisko

"Its Reaaaaaaal" :)

15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Hey, I think ALL the Solos are cool, just in different ways. But I think I like Jacen a little more than Anakin. But neither can compare to my role model, Jaina. I want to be just like her.

16. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    I agree with just about everything that -Vergere- said about Jacen. After SbS, if things stay the way they are, then it seems pretty obvious to me that Jacen Solo is being setup to be the reluctant hero of the GFFA, and quite possibly the greatest Jedi of his era.

17. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Anakin found Jacen stuund On Corusant? so what. The Darkjedi Dident want the twins any more they proved too hard to controal.

In BP all I saw was Anakin Raking UpKills for his ego. He did not rescu jacen. Jace Fought Tsavong Lah, escaped, and Hoped on the Millinium Falcon. Then got into the turrets and Vape sikips. Anakin Joyrided in an X-wing And killed a space beast that ate already doomed Orbital habitats.

yeah the guys the pinical of duty.

18. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Quiwan.

Wow Anakin killed alot of Cannonfodder class Yuzzahn Vong. The Vong kill more of their own tha Anakin does.

Jacen Humiliated the warmaster. And Defeated several Vong without the force. With Just his Fencing Capabilities. And later Kills The voxyn Queen.

Anakin. Saves Mara, Saves some children, Nearly Gets everyone he's with in EoV II killed for no reason. yes Anakin has managed to Prick the Vong well.

Tsavong lah was after Jacen. Anakin was the "other solo" .

19. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Yes he has annoyed the vong to the point of incapacitation!

Anakin my have propsed the Attack But it was Jacen who carried it out. Jacen who dose his duty. Even though Jacen dosent want to! He Follows Orders!

Anakin, dose what he wants. and in turn Expects his orders to be Followed? COME ON!
    Do as I SAY not as I DO? yeah a real example setter.

Give me Jacen Solo any day!

20. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    1: You need to grow up. Not everyone has to have the exact same opinion as you.
    2: ENGLISH PLEASE! Stop capitalizing every other word! It gets annoying.

21. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    My, my, everyone, the Solo brother rivalry has certainly seeped into us as well. Sabrajaguar, you said that Jacen is a great Jedi in this thread, and yes, he is. But that doesn't, in any way or form, mean that Anakin isn't a great Jedi either. You really have to look at things from all points of views. By bashing Anakin's accomplishments throughout the series, your opinions may seem to diminish in the eyes of others who disagree. If all you meant in this thread was to promote Jacen's accomplishments, then by all means, do so, but without saying "This is why Jacen is better than Anakin". It'll turn the thread into a long "No, he's better" arguement.

Peace :)

22. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Jedi_Anakin_Solo

No not every one has to have the same opinion. But I like ever since balancing point I have seen Jacen Solo get the crap kicked out of him in nearly every forum. I have read the books and I bring the Truth! It Is good to have diffrent oppinions. It Breeds life into lifeless. Whow if you can't handle me what will you do when the more Militant Jace solo fans arrive?

AS FOR SUPER CAPITALS I AM ANAKIN SOLO AND I DO AS IA PLEASE(i hope you can take a Joke.)

23. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Tahari

It seem's like I have been misunderstood.
    If I seem like I am bashing Anakin (My Error)
    I am simply trying to shed new light on his "so called" heroics. Whilemany see his actions as great deeds, I see them as... how did Corran put it?
    Yes.
    "Walking up to a reactor about to go supercritical and waliking away every time."

I hope I have corrected any Misconeptions I may have released.

24. amarice77

amarice77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2001
    RE: Jacen Solo Is a great Jedi-Irrefutable Proof!

Ermmm....you mean 'poof', right? [face_mischief] ;)

25. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    "I am simply trying to shed new light on his "so called" heroics."

Please take a moment to re-read what I have posted above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.