main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacen Solo Is a great Jedi-Irrifutable Proof !

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sabrajaguar, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sabrajaguar

"Anakin expects his orders to be followed?" Duh,he was the strike leader.

Also Jacen might have beaten Tsavong Lah but Lah didn't really take Jacen seriously.

It might of been a different story had he taken him seriously at the start?

And Jacen still nearly didn't go help his mother, he nearly let his own mother die because he was afraid to use the force.

Some Jedi, without the force you cannot be a Jedi.

Now I don't mind Jacen but as for saying he's a great Jedi, let alone better the Anakin, is a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

Maybe he'll become a great Jedi? Who knows? At the moment though I don't think he's that great. IMHO. :D

2. VeGeX

VeGeX Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2001
    I reckon both Jedi rock

Jacen and Anakin both have done good things and bad things, both have made mistakes and redeemed them in some way.

I like all three Solo's, except for the time when Jacen put stupid thoughts into Anakin's mind during the Centrepoint Station scene in AoC

3. Agonizer_181

Agonizer_181 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Jacen is Gh3y

4. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    Jades_fire

When I posted yhat Jacen Took on Vong without his powers, I was refering to his exellent fencing capabilities.

Yes when in BP he whined on and on about the force and his "vision" I wanted to give him a good kick in the head. but he came through in the end.

Tasvong lah did underestimate Jacen's abilities and he payed the price.

yes he may bitch and moan but he gets the job done.
    And he is willing to lead by example.

Anakin has talant. And his harts in the right place. He could be an exellent leader one day. But not Today.

He does not lead by example. No one pops out of mom a leader. It is Taught and learned. Anakin follows orders when it suits him. How does that inspire trust in subordinates?

No I am not saying all must follow orders regardless. Robots are not needed on the battle field. But Neither are wildcards. That what Anakin is an Extream, while a good leader needs to find the blance between the two extreams. It may not be a perfict balance but some sort of balance must exist.

5. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Then if Jacen was better suited to being strike leader, why didn't Luke make him leader? And "Luke has no judgement" is not an excuse ;)

6. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    ^Tahiri

Popularity contest. If Anakin was leader everyone would participate. If Jacen was leader o well.

That comment about Luke's lack of leadership abilities. He sends a blossoming darkjedi on the mission ( your telling me the twi'lek girl was the only available jedi experienced in Vong security?)

That and the writer thought Anakin was a more "kickass" character than Jacen.

7. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Popularity contest."

LMAO!!!!!! You think that Luke... LOL!!!! You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
    This is a *Jedi Master* we're talking about!!!!
    Come on! At least make plausible arguments.
    Oh and by the way, your title is very misleading. I do not see any "Irrifutable Proof" on this thread.

8. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Um. Well, I really, really doubt that Luke chose Anakin because of popularity. He's a Jedi Master, not a MTV host or something. I really think he'd choose based on ability. And Alema wasn't a dark sider, she had a lot of grief. Come on, her sister just melted in front of her.

9. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Jacen was still struggling with his ideas on the force. As much as I like Jacen it would not have been a good time for him to lead a team of Jedi into Battle. Jaina may have been a better choice than Anakin. She has military rank and experience. Maybe Luke sensed she was someone who could go over to the dark side...That maybe why in Luke's mind, Anakin was the best choice.

10. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    Jacen Solo will eventually prove to be the greater of the new breed of Jedi.

Whether or not Anakin would of been is a moot question. We are unable to tell.

Jacen is in for a wild ride, but he WILL lead them all to victory over the Yuuzhan Vong.

11. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    No Jacen would not have been My coice as teamleader. Jaina would. before SBS she was the most "stable" of the Solo Children.

And In the early chapters of SBS Luke clames that Rar would go to the darkside its just a mater of when and How long. Sending her on such a mission would definatly push her over the edge. An thats why right now Luke Skywalker is reaching "Captain Johnathan Archer" Inemptitude for leadershipability in my book.

12. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Jedi_Anakin_ Solo

You donot wish to see Proof Posted Clarely on the first post you donot wish too.

In case you are a functional illiterate.

this post is titled "Jacen solo is a great Jedi"

Not "Jacen Solo Is a Better Jedi than Anakin, And the aformentioned Anakin is a stain on all that is Jedi."

Just "Jacen Solo is a Great Jedi"

13. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    There can't be proof, because it is not a provable statement. It's an opinion, a subjective statement. Compare those things Jacen did to all that Luke Skywalker or Anakin Solo has done. Heck, even Han Solo has done more stuff than that for the good of the galaxy. Does that make him a great Jedi? No, he's not even a Jedi at all! There is no way you can prove a popularity contest.

14. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Thank you skawookie, that's the general idea I was trying to convey.
    Sabrajaquar, I read your initial post, and before you call anyone else illetirate I suggest you look in the mirror! My God! You capitalize every other word! And you seem to have no grasp on a little thing we call "grammar."
    I am definately not illiterate, I scored in the 96th Percentile for Reading Comprehension skills on my pre-SAT Tests. That means that only 4% of my school did better.
    I read your first post, there was absolutely *no* irrefuteable proof! There *was* a string of unrelated and random posts that had no real point, but other than that I didn't see much in the way of proof.
    And you cannot prove a subjective statement, it is an *opinion.* Opinions cannot be proven, that's why they're called opinions not facts.

15. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    How are My examples of Jacen's Solos Activity In YJK and NJO, any les factual than.
    "Who Anakins so Kewl! he Hacked up a bunch of low level foot soilders! And though he refused to follow orders, and constantly endangers others He should be rewarded with the privalage of command!"

I am No novice to boards. And I have face Gushers ten times more fanatic than the likes of you and Jedi_Anakin_solo. You will have to try harde than that to aggrivate me ;)

16. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Yes Whine about Garmar on an Informal Board!
    HAHAHAHAHAH!

That show how uttarly childish you are! :D

17. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Good Lord! You are so full of yourself!!!
    I wasn't trying to agitate anyone! The world is not out to get you. You make yourself into some kind of tragic victim of the injustices of other fans when in actuality you are nothing but an immature person who doesn't understand that people are allowed to have opinions that differ from yours.

18. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Examples Anakin Examples!

When have I trashed Anakin Solo. Not Baby Trashed. I mean with malice. when has may examples of anakin solo have on Basias in the books.

I give Examples. you scream about not me Forcing Ideas down peoples craw's. While I havent seen you Post one protest at "Anakin Solo How a Proper Jedi should act" threads

And I havent even said Jacen behave like a Jedi Should. I Just said he is a "great Jedi"

I have never said Anakin is a bad Jedi. Or he's an idiot. I just stated his style has much to be desierd. and he's a little full of himself thats all. Which is a bit more than I can say of Anakin Hardcores.

19. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    The reason I haven't protested the "Anakin Solo, what a Jedi should be" board is because they don't flame every single person that disagrees with them like you do.
    I will say this for the last time: GROW UP.

20. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Who came at who with bad grammer, cursing badman, personal insults?

21. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    I grow weary of this pointless conversation.

1: Who came at who with personel insults? That's an intersting question, you conveinently neglected to mention the fact that I never once said anything derogatory to you until *after* you flamed me.
    2: How were the insults personal? I was attacking the level of maturity of your *words* which still to this point have shown absolutely no maturity.
    3: You have flamed every single person who has a different opinion than you. I fail to see why you have not yet been banned.
    4: First of all, the asking you not to swear was in a different thread, so I see little point of dragging it into this one. And second of all how exactly was asking you not to swear a flame? It's *in* the rules. I am not asking any more of you than the people who run this site have. Are you going to flame them too?

22. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    You see what you wish to see.

I have flamed no one. You came to My posts, You First spouted insults.

I have stated facts and speculations based on facts.

You have campined on a personal vendetta aginst me in 2 posts. And have repeatedly tried to temptme into posting Heavy Obsinaties in hopes to get me banned.
    Then you In list your peanut gallary pardna' into another attack.

Only you and your "littlefriend" Consitantly "verbaly assault" me. And you grow more "erratic" every time I don't respond with equal vehemance.

23. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    "You have campined on a personal vendetta aginst me in 2 posts."
    No... I have defended myself against baseless accusations.

"And have repeatedly tried to temptme into posting Heavy Obsinaties in hopes to get me banned."
    LMAO!!!! I couldn't care less whether or not you get banned! And plus considering that the *title* of one of your posts has a profanity in it, you wouldn't need much help from me anyway. Tell me, do you actually believe these lies you spew?

"Then you In list your peanut gallary pardna' into another attack."
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Even if I had time to waste for that, why would I want to? You really are full of yourself if you believe that!

"Only you and your "littlefriend" Consitantly "verbaly assault" me."
    What "little friend?"

"And you grow more "erratic" every time I don't respond with equal vehemance."
    It seems to me that you're the only one being erratic. Respond with equal vehemance? Ha! I haven't attacked you at all except in defense of myself! And at no point have I thrown anything stronger your way than what you have thrown my way. In the words of a character I don't particullarly care for: "You saw exactly what you wanted to see."

24. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    Jacen is a great Jedi.

Anakin is a great Jedi, just diferent than his brother's great Jediness.

There are many kinds of Jedi:
    farmer
    healer
    philosopher/investigator/academic
    warrior/peacekeeper/knights

Jacen is to the philospher/academic Jedi, as Anakin is to the warriors/knights. Both are exceptional in these two fields, both have the potential to act well in the other's field, but we must remember first and foremost that they are brothers.
    It is never wise to diss a person when his big brother knows how to use a lightsaber (yes even one as supposedly cowardly and as incompetent as Jacen.)
    Anakin is great at what he did.
    Jacen is great at what he's doing.
    Woe to anyone who says different.

25. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    J_A_S, I believe I may be the "littlefriend." Listen pal, we have done nothing but disagree with you and try to help you fit in here. We tried to correct you in a nice way before a mod did it with a ban. You need to stop insulting people. Just because Jacen does some good things, it is not "proof." You are the one who only sees what he wants to see. You cannot prove a subjective statement! Please do not try and insult us into conceding to you anymore! We are not "gushers" of Anakin any more than you are of Jacen. What you are is a troll and a nuisance. If I'm flaming, please forgive me, but I'm just about tired of you and your pushiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.