main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacen/Tahiri Resource Thread--New Link, 11/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Leah-Beth, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Hello, and welcome to all the Jacen/Tahiri 'shippers out there! For those of you who support Jacen/Tahiri, you know it's a rare thing to find stories about the two of them.

Both AERYN_SUN and myself will be working on this thread.

Our Jobs
    AERYN_SUN--Will post reviews
    Leah-Beth--Will maintain index

Purpose of this Thread
    *To index Jacen/Tahiri stories
    *To promote the Jacen/Tahiri 'ship

What this Thread is NOT For
    *To rip on the Jacen/Tenel Ka 'ship
    *To rip on the Anakin/Tahiri 'ship
    If either of these are seen on this thread, you will be asked to edit your post. If you do not comply within three days, we will ask a moderator to edit the offensive post.

As a reader, you can:
    *Promote your Jacen/Tahiri fic
    *Comment on others' fics
    *PM me with links to your J/T stories (see below)

If you have a Jacen/Tahiri story that you wish to be indexed here, please PM me the following:

*Title
    *Author(s)
    *Story Status (completed, work in progress)
    *Short Summary

I will try to keep the index as updated as possible, but it may take a few days for your link to be posted. I apologize in advance for any delays.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the Resource!!

NOTE: Assume that all stories have Traitor spoilers.

NOTE 2: Stories are archived in alphabetical order, according to author. They are then in chronological order, according to when the links were posted.

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7825513&start=9076043][color=blue]Hero[/color][/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=346971][color=purple]AERYN_SUN[/color][/link]
    [b]Status:[/b] [color=red]Completed[/color]
    [b]Summary:[/b] It started with a kiss and a promise. Now, unlikely lovers, they must hide their passion from the one person that could destroy them? Her ex-boyfriend and her lover's little brother. [b]Link added 11/10[/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9495211&start=9504362][color=blue]Mended[/color][/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=346971][color=purple]AERYN_SUN[/color][/link]
    [b]Status:[/b] [color=green]WIP[/color]
    [b]Summary:[/b] Anakin does come back from the dead; Jacen doesn't die, and they both have feelings for Tahiri. Nasty love triangle, tearing brother's apart. Takes off where [i]Hero[/i] ended. Jace/Tahiri & Jag/Jaina romance! [b]Link added 11/13[/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8296137][color=blue]Confusion[/color][/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=703230][color=purple]Jaggie_Jaya[/color][/link]
    [b]Summary:[/b] Jacen's back. But he isn't the same. And only Tahiri notices. Tahiri battles with her feeling about Anakin, while being attracted to Jacen. Jacen falls in love with Tahiri, while denying it to himself. And when they come to a life and death situation, will they tell each other how they feel, or will the Force rob them of the life that they secretly dreamed of? [b]Link added 11/10[/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9117879&page=1][color=blue]Joy in the Morning[/color][/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=558951][color=purple]Jedi_Jaina_Durron[/color][/link]
    [b]Summary:[/b] A still-heartbroken Tahiri and a much-changed Jacen are sent by Luke to stay on the remote planet of Naboo. Will they be able to move beyond the pain of Myrkr together? [b]Link added 11/10[/b]

2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Leah-Beth, this thread is awesome! ooh, Joy in the Morning was updated but I haven't had the chance to review. but i will :)

3. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Finally...I've been going through Juli's thread manually, but this is much better. Up!

4. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001

Tainted Love - J/T 'Shipper Clique - Coming Soon!

Hero - J/T 'Shipper Club

If anyone has, or is planning on making a Jacen/Tahiri fansite, please let me know.

~ AERYN_SUN

5. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    you all will love this. if you have read 'Hero' and can't wait to read its sequal 'Mended' here's your chance, but i am only posting the first chapter.

'Mended' which will probably be finished late spring will span over 30+ chapters, mainly because i have at least 3 key storylines to work out. but believe me, it'll be worth the wait when the whole saga is posted.

Mended - Jacen/Tahiri Chapter 1

6. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    i'm gonna work in reviews this friday since i don't have school.

7. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    about my jacen/tahiri clique:

okay, now hopefully after december i can resubmit my application to the fanlisting network and by spring, the clique will be open. i asked my brother before he left for new york to look at the site. i was having frame problems and he showed me that i can create frames in dreamweaver. all frames are working but i still need to do some editing, and now i know i can edit in dreamweaver, i can re-work my other site, jjsa.

~aeryn

8. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Winter 2002 Fanfiction Awards

most of you all have probably already heard about this contest, but i thought i'd post the link here.

also, jedi-jaina-durron's 'joy in the morning' has been nominated!

~aeryn

9. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  10. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Oh, this thread totally deserves an UP! Two new Jacen/Tahiri fanfics, thanks to Val.

~aeryn

11. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I say this is pretty interesting. How on eath am I going to read all the good stories here?

I thank you for the links in here ;)

12. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    thanks, Elfsheen. for your first reading, i suggest 'Hero' my story. (only 10 pages, i think) it was actually the first jacen/tahiri fanfic.

~aeryn

13. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  14. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Val has posted the first couple chapters of 'You Get Me' in the Beyond the Saga forum, also with a new post on that same thread.

You Get Me New Link!

You Get MeOld Link!

The old thread is still open, though, so if anyone wants to read that, they can.

~aeryn

15. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
  16. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Author: AERYN_SUN Trickster
    Summary: Jaina will be more pregnant; she will have become pregnant by the end of Mended. Anakin will be thrown by the news of Jacen/Tahiri's engagement. He acts happy for them but secretly, he plots for Tahiri to make Jacen jealous of her relationship with Anakin, that eventually, he hopes will tear them apart and Tahiri will go back to Anakin.
    Added 4.26.03

17. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I'm in the beginning stages of writing a Jacen/Tahiri fic but I seem to be stuck. Can anyone help me?

18. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    that's awesome, JediMasterKobe. I'll help!! I did write the first J/T fanfic. If you'll start a planning thread, I'll help however I can.

~aeryn

19. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    uhm, forgive me for my ignorance but what's a planning thread?

20. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    planning threads are used here on the writer's resource board to help authors create ideas for their fic. plot, characterization etc. they're really helpful. you don't need a mod to create it.

~aeryn

21. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Title: Hero
    Author: AERYN_SUN
    Summary: It started with a kiss and a promise. Now, unlikely lovers, they must hide their passion from the one person that could destroy them? Her ex-boyfriend and her lover's little brother. Link added 11/10

Title: Mended
    Summary: Anakin does come back from the dead; Jacen doesn't die, and they both have feelings for Tahiri. Nasty love triangle, tearing brother's apart. Takes off where Hero ended. Jace/Tahiri & Jag/Jaina romance! Link added 11/13

Title: Trickster
    Summary: Anakin will be thrown by the news of Jacen/Tahiri's engagement. He acts happy for them but secretly, he plots for Tahiri to make Jacen jealous of her relationship with Anakin, that eventually, he hopes will tear them apart and Tahiri will go back to Anakin. Link added 4/26

Title:For My People
    Author: Barefoot_XO
    Summary:None yet, but there is a trailer attatched.

Title: Love Letters Beyond the Saga Anthology: Jacen/Tahiri Love Letter
    Author: Darth_Lex
    Summary: It's a vignette prequel to the non-Jaina/Jag plot in my short fic Chandrila Surprise from the Winter Holiday challenge. I guess I'm on some sort of canon post-NJO kick or something. *shrug* And a big thanks to TKL for the speedy beta. Link added 2/10/04

Title:Love Is On the Way
    Author:The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose
    Summary: A part of 'Tradewinds' a collection of songfiction. Tahiri is visted by Jacen in a dream...
    Link added 10/3/03

TitleFullfilling a Promise
    Author:Dev_Binks
    Summary:On Tahiri's birthday, Jacen decides to fullfil his promise to his little brother and kiss Tahiri, but it becomes something more than they both expected...[/b]
    Link added 9/3/03

Title: Confusion
    Author: Jaggie_Jaya
    Summary: Jacen's back. But he isn't the same. And only Tahiri notices. Tahiri battles with her feeling about Anakin, while being attracted to Jacen. Jacen falls in love with Tahiri, while denying it to himself. And when they come to a life and death situation, will they tell each other how they feel, or will the Force rob them of the life that they secretly dreamed of? Link added 11/10

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_

22. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Ok, now how do I go about creating one?

23. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    You're really new to the boards.

I recently just made one for my upcoming Obi-Wan/Sabe fanfic.

Defining Us You can look at that.

~aeryn

24. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    My review for JJD's Jacen/Tahiri fic has been sitting on my harddrive forever, so I finally posted it!!

~aeryn

25. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Aeryn, I started my Jacen/Tahiri fic. It's entitled Jedi Resurrection. The link is in my signature. There's also some Kyp/Jaina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.