main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacen/Tenel Ka romance fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jacensolo1138, Jan 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacensolo1138

jacensolo1138 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2002
    Date Posted: 1:49pm Subject: Jacen/Tenel Ka fic
    As of now it has no title but feel free to make suggestions
    By: Jacen Solo
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters they belong to Mr. Lucas. I?ve written this story for my own reasons and I?m not making any money off of it so don?t sue me.

Note: This is a romance between Tenel Ka and Jacen. It is purely fluff and there is no plot or purpose except my interpretation of the romance between Jacen and Tenel Ka. This story is a direct result of reading way to much fanfic and I would like to thank all the other authers out there who?s stories have inspired me, especially the authors of Debut, and Return to Dathomir. This story is my first attempt at a fanfic to please only constructional criticism. THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED BUT IF I GET ENOUGH POSITIVE FEEDBACK I?LL FINISH WRITING IT. SO PLEASE SEND ALL COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS, ECT. TO jacensolo1138@yahoo.com <mailto:jacensolo1138@yahoo.com>

I would give this story a PG rating just to be safe. So in other word if you are under 10 years old, a nun, or you don?t like romance stories

Day 1

It was late morning at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV when Jacen woke up. He enjoyed doing morning workouts with Tenel Ka. He pulled on a clean jumpsuit and walked outside. The morning was warm and damp. As he had expected he saw Tenel Ka on the landing platform stretching.

He had always thought that Tenel Ka was beautiful. She had he hair braided in a simple Dathomirian style. She wore her lizard skin armor, which was sleeveless and came down to mid-thigh. Jacen thought his girlfriend was the most beautiful woman in the whole galaxy.

He trotted over to her. ?Good morning Te,? Jacen said after he gave her a quick kiss.

"Lets go.? Tenel Ka said. With that, they jogged off into the jungle.

Soon they got to the river and they decided to swim for a while. Tenel Ka dove in first, Jacen right after her. Tenel Ka went under water and Jacen lost track of where she was. He soon found out when she popped up behind him and dunked him. Jacen came up and said, ? You?ll pay for that.? Then they both just burst out laughing. Jacen pulled her close and kissed her passionately. She melted into his arms returning the kiss. Slowly they moved toward the bank of the river lips still touching intertwined in each other?s arms. When they reached the bank Jacen lay her down and he laid down right next to her.

?I love you? Jacen said breathlessly as they released their kiss.

?I love you too Jacen? said Tenel Ka.

Jacen leaned over and started kissing her again. Tenel Ka wrapped her arms around him returning the kiss.

?Uhhhhh?hmmmm? Jacen jumped away from Tenel Ka and saw Jaina stand behind them smiling.

?Hey there you two? Jaina said with a mock sweetness, ? Aunt Mara told me to find you two, she said Uncle Luke?s going to make some kind of announcement here in about 30 minutes, so I suggest you guys start making your way back to the temple.?

Jacen kissed Tenel Ka one more time then they got up and the three of them walked back to the Academy.

When they got back to the temple, the three of them sat down next to Lowie and Zekk. Zekk kissed Jaina as she slid into her seat next to him. Jacen sat down and since they were about 5 minutes early for the meeting Tenel Ka sat down on Jacen?s lap. He put his arms around her and started kissing her. When Master Skywalker stepped out onto the stage Jaina realized that the two lovebirds hadn?t noticed so Jaina nudged them none to gently with the force. Tenel Ka slid off Jacen?s lap onto the open spot on the bench next to him. Jacen put his arm around her and pulled her close then turned his attention to Master Skywalker.

Master Skywalker?s announcement had been that since everyone had been working hard with their studies he was giving everyone a three-week break on the condition that they stay on Yavin 4 and still do their exercises once a week.

Everyone was very excited. So, Tenel Ka, Jacen, Jaina, Zekk, and Lowie all went out to the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.