main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jacen vs. Jania .......DJ spoilers

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JEDI-SOLO, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Ok the Vong are relentless in this twins sacrifice. Anyone who has read DJ knows What Isolder said about twin vong fighting. The one who wins is destined for something great. Any thoughts on if Jacen and Jania will have a battle. I've heard yes but not anything groundbreaking yet. Has anyone else heard anything?

2. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    just from the books. if it does happen, it would probably be in a few more books, probably after the one about jacen(cant remember the name)

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Why can't people spell Jaina, "Jaina"?

4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Why does everyone spell Jaina as Jania? It's not that hard to spell correctly.

5. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    Wow, synchronized posting, nicely done guys....

6. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Just a typo sorry Jaina, I was in a hurry

7. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
  8. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    I'm trying to retype the title. no luck any help? this is a hot topic .why no responses? or does no one know anything about it.

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    It's too late for you to edit the main post, so I guess we're stuck with it.

10. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Forget spelling Jaina's name correctly, you should try how I pronounce it. JI-ANNA with the J soundling like it does in just and a long I, and ANNA is just like the girls name is pronounced. I tend to spell her name correctly, but I don't pronounce it right.

11. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    Maybe it's not such a hot topic...

But I think it would be cool to see them fight. Does that mean one would have to kill the other? Who would you want to win?

Anyway, this is all a while off yet.

BTW, as far as the pronunciation thing goes, I had a real hard time when I found out Jacen was like the name 'Jason', and not 'JAY-ken', as I had pronounced it for years. Kinda funny how different people make different connections...

12. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
    i've always pronounced jacen 'jason' but i used to pronounce jaina like ja na. but i've recently changed it to jane-a. i don't know if either (or neither) are right.

anyways. about the topic... i think jaina would win!!! she'd kick jacen's ***!!!

*is accually writting a fanfic about this*

~NiKe SKyLaRK~

13. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Hopefully Jaina would win. I don't know if one would have to die or not. I've always pronouced Jacen as Jason. Jaina as Jay-na

14. Tenel_Ka_Solo

Tenel_Ka_Solo Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2001
    Though it would be cool to see them fight (and contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, I think Jacen would win), I hope it doesn't happen in the series. It just seems like both characters have progressed too far to do this now. I'd rather see Jacen take a lightsaber to Tsavong Lah than Jaina any day.

15. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Thank you Tenel, I agree with you that Jacen does need to hack Tsavong Lah. Your also right hopefully they won't fight. It would be like another Ulic-Qel Droma and Cay Droma .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.