main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jade eyes' Mushalicious Morsels Author Thanks- 09/04!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Jade eyes' Mushalicious Morsels

Author: Jade eyes

Genre: Mush, humor and more mush LOL AU

Timeframe: Post ROTJ

Characters: Luke/Mara, Jag/Jaina, Liz/Kyp

Disclaimer: Don't own SW or Liz... just borrowing.

Note 1: Like to give a steady diet of mushy morsels :D so here's a series tied to a given theme in lieu of a title each time.

Note 2: PMs available on request. :)

Theme: Guarding Against Interruptions

Mara was making griddle cakes and nausages when Luke snuck up behind her and nuzzled her neck. She gave a very un-Mara like giggle and turned to hug him close.

?Good morning, love.? He said softly. ?What are your plans for today??

?The usual.? She answered. ?Have to send Trent and kiara off to classes and then catch up the endless pile of paperwork.?

?Any morning meetings?? He asked nibbling her ear.

?None that I know of. Why??

?I?m not hungry ? or rather, I wouldn?t mind skipping breakfast.? Luke said.

Mara laughed. ?You? Really? That must be a first. Besides, this isn?t just for you, you gundark!? Then a mischievous glint lit her eyes. ?What?d you have in mind??

?A little bit of this,? He kissed her neck, ?And a whole lot of that.? He squeezed her tightly.

The smell of burning nausage and a chorus of ?Mommy!? derailed Luke?s hopes for a morning cuddle.

~

The day passed in its customary hectic blur.

Luke made covert arrangements to pack the kids off for a sleep over at the Antilles ? which they were glad of ? being close friends with the Antilles horde, which included Myri, Syal, Hal, and Morana.

When Mara came in, he greeted her with a smile and led her to the kitchen where dinner awaited. The table boasted two candles in a twisting candelabra.

?Wow! Did you cook this, Luke?? She asked.

?Hey!? he protested with a laugh.

She smirked. ?I only meant where did you find the time??

?I actually ordered out.? He admitted sheepishly, the dimple in his chin showing to good effect as he grinned.

?What?s the occasion?? Mara asked taking a sip of the chilled wine.

?You. And me.? He answered simply.

She purred: ?I like that kind of occasion. But where are the kids, and the comm may go off at any ??

?The kids are sleeping over at Iella and Wedge?s and the comm is on vacation standby.?

Mara grinned. ?This is sounding better and better.?

+++

TBC with more mush LOL

2. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Yummy mush. :D

Looking forward to more. :)

3. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    The smell of burning nausage and a chorus of ?Mommy!? derailed Luke?s hopes for a morning cuddle.
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"?A little bit of this,? He kissed her neck, ?And a whole lot of that.?
    Awww!!![face_love]

?What?s the occasion?? Mara asked taking a sip of the chilled wine.

?You. And me.? He answered simply.

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!![face_love] [face_laugh] So very, very Luke! [face_blush]

Lovely Jade_eyes!!! [:D] I love your diet of sweets - and it won't even show on my waistline!!!:p

Oh, and put me on the PM list, please :)

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    They have kids! As in, Ben has siblings? I do hope Ben is still around. ;)

Looking forward to the next few updates.
    Wonder what else you have up your sleeve in terms of mush... :p

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh!! I am so happy to see these up!!! :D

Guarding Against Interuptions: Oh my, they have squirt! As in more than Ben . . . Oh, that is perfect!! And skipping breakfest . . . yep, that's a foreseeable scene right there. [face_laugh]

And then the ordering out, and the 'you and me' line.

Oh yes, did I mention how very happy I was that you were undertaking these? :D

[:D]

~MJ @};-

6. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_love] [face_love]

Very mushilicious start, Jade !! Can't wait for more.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi Dear Readers: So glad you all enjoyed :D I loved the blend of sweet light cozy L/M mush. :D

~~

Theme: Solace and Memories

Jaina leaned against the strut of the sleek yacht she and jag had come in to Csilla. His mood was pensive and she had not spoken to lighten it but had given her silent support through light touches and soft glances.

They were going to visit the memorial enclaves of his siblings ? Chak, Davin, and Cherith.

It tugged at her heart to think what it must have been like for him and his remaining siblings and for his parents to have lost not just one, but three dearly loved ones.

She?d lost one brother as a result of a duel between the two of them ? and that had torn her insides out ? being a twin no doubt had an enormous amount to do with that.

~~*~~**

As they curled up on the thick rug in front of a cozy fire that evening, they shared reminiscences.

Jag mused: ?Cherith was my dad?s favorite ? his little princess ? when the pilots in her class started coming around he?d give them the CorSec grill ? firing off one question after another.?

Jaina laughed. ?My dad did the same thing with me. It?s a father thing.?

Jag?s green eyes sparkled with mischief. ?And if Han Solo doesn?t like you, watch out.?

She smirked. ?Jacen was always the mischief maker, drawing me and Anakin along with his schemes and practical jokes. Then when we went to the Jedi Academy, he pulled Tenel Ka and Tahiri into all the fun.?

?Davin was the prankster ? Chak was the serious one ? he joined the Empire of the Hand.?

?He was the one Aunt Mara and Uncle Luke met their first time on Nirauan.? Jaina said with a grin.

?That?s the one. Davin would always pull tricks on the rest of us and then when my folks caught on ? as they always did ? he would give them this most innocent look out of his big blue eyes.?

Jaina sighed. ?It must have been so hard for your folks ??

?It could have really driven a wedge between them ? they could have isolated from one another,? Jag answered thoughtfully. ?But instead, they became even closer to each other and to the rest of us.?

?Mom and Dad got closer to one another also.? Jaina responded. ?They helped me not to feel guilty for ?not being able to stop? Jacen. And they, and Tahiri, helped Anakin through the worst of his grief over having to be the ?instrument of justice.?

?Tahiri has been wonderful ? empathetic and humorous at just the right moments.? Jag said.

Jaina?s brown eyes became tender. ?And you ? you?ve been indispensable to me through all this, not rushing me or philosophizing ? just being there for whatever I needed.?

?Hey,? Jag grinned. ?I knew it would be worth the wait when you came out the other side of the heaviest part of your sorrow ? I wanted to be the one to help you relish the joys of everyday living.?

Jaina kissed him deeply. ?That you are.?

?Thank you for coming with me on this trip.? He said after a pause.

?Thank you for having me.? She replied softly.

+++++++

TBC -- :D

8. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Talking about their dead siblings- :( Glad they are able to do it, though.

Awww [face_love]

Lovely. =D=

9. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    aww Luke and Mara are just cute togther
    and Jaina and Jag - sweet how they dwell in old fond memories and can talk about what is being lost

awesome work

10. kataja

May 4, 2007
    Awww [face_blush] - lovely to see J&J being able to support each other like that! I'd never realized their fates were so similar in aspect of losing siblings! [face_plain]

11. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Awesomeness as usual, Jade! [:D] Nice mixture of togetherness, tenderness and sadness.

[face_love] =D= [face_love]

Add me to your PM list for this one.

12. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Lovely mush, J_e! Just what I needed! :)

I especially love the first (what can I say, I'm always a L/M fangirl first, even if I do enjoy others) I love it when they have more kids! I always wanted them to have more. *sigh*

Good job, girl!
    =D=

13. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely mushy musings[:D][face_love][face_dancing]

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi all! thanks for the super comments and mav, I'm so glad this was a pick me upper for you. Hugs!!

_____

Post #3 Liz/Kyp -- =P~

Theme: Discovering How Necessary You Are

Liz groaned. Her supervisor, Miss Sela Carlisle, grinned. ?Another irate parent not wanting to accede to the judge?s or guardian ad litem?s recommendations??

?It boggles the mind how they will attest from here until next week how much they want their kids back but as soon as there are any stipulations, they balk and come up with flimsy excuses why they just can?t comply. It rather makes their sincerity ring rather hollow.?

?You need a break, Liz. I?m having a party at the bungalow I lease at the Cape. I?d like you to come and unwind. You?ve been carrying Shania?s case load too since she?s on maternity leave.?

?A week end at the beach sounds wonderful.? Liz sighed and felt her muscles unknot just at the mere thought until Sela said: ?And there?s this great friend of a friend I think you?d love to meet. He works in the Bureau of Xenospecies Affairs. He?s quite fine to look at too.?

Liz scowled. She wasn?t exactly attached, technically, but she didn?t quite feel ?free? either.

Despite her estrangement from Kyp ? she still felt a hopeless connection to him. Every man she met was measured against his amazing gorgeousness, his warmth, sharp insightfulness, and snarky sense of humor. Measured and found wanting.

Most of her colleagues found it necessary after a while to ?lay off the match making already?. But once in a while, Sela would have a ? relapse.

?I?ll come but no matching me up!! I?ll socialize and be friendly but don?t expect anything else.?

Sela gave her a very innocent look. ?Of course.?

~!~!~!

In her regular call to Anja a few days later, Liz regaled her with the pitfalls of Sela?s ?ideal match.?

?He talked about himself the whole evening and kept insisting we take a walk alone on the beach in the moonlight. I told him more than once to go bother someone else.?

Anja laughed. ?Kyp?s been moping around here like a lost pitten. You two really need to get back together.?

?Hey, don?t look at me. I didn?t bail out on the relationship!?

?That kind of attitude doesn?t warm the heart or the bed at night, my friend.?

~!~!~!

Over the next few months, Sela started making concrete plans to retire from her director?s position and open her own business making and selling curios. Liz was offered the position but she declined.

Then a hostage situation arose and Kyp and a team of Jedi were the ones to resolve it ? largest of all non-coincidences!! They were actually there to extract a fellow Jedi and had gotten drawn into the conflict.

Seeing Kyp again sent the butterflies tumbling again ? a sensation she hadn?t expected to feel or even have the chance to feel again.

When he gripped her hand in greeting, she had thought it would lead to a platonic kind of rush ? of fond friends. But the sparks!! They were still there!

His lovely green eyes feasted on her own, like a man who?d been adrift far too long finally sighting home.

?Would you like coffee?? He asked at last.

?Why? You?re just going to leave again.? She said, surprised at the bitterness edging her tone.

?I don?t want to leave things as they were between us.?

She sighed. ?I really don?t see the point. There?s no ?us?, not anymore.?

A pained look crossed his eyes. ?Is that how you want it, Liz??

She breathed even before she knew she?d spoken it: ?Kriff no, Kyp! That?s not how I ever wanted it.?

?Are you staying once your boss leaves??

?Until they hire my replacement ? then I?m off to do something a bit different. I miss working with Force sensitive kids. I want to do that again.?

?If you come back to Denon, can I look you up??

Are Ewoks cute and cuddly? She wanted to ask, surprising herself yet again.

?I?d like that.? She answered.

He grinned and her heart skipped more than a beat as it usually did at that smile of his. ?Then what harm would a little coffee do??

She fe

15. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    These are great! Kyp and Liz...they need to figure it out!
    Or Kyp does at least! ;)

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi:

Thanks for the stellar feedback. :D

This post continues with Kyp/Liz.

______

Theme: Loving you Again, Still, Always

In the two months since Liz had relocated and took up a new position at a social service agency, she and Kyp had gone out for caf and dinner a few times. Their conversations had been light and easy, treading softly -- more like skirting around - what had driven them apart in the first place. It wasn't that they actively sought to avoid it -- they just instinctively felt "not ready" to discuss it. Each was aware of the other's hesitance, the need to articulate the "why" in his or her own mind, so didn't push. This in and of itself was telling ... indicating a considerateness and care for the other's feelings as much as for their own.

Finally, though, Liz felt ready, but she wanted to have just the right setting, one that inspired confidences and comfortableness, but also wouldn't likely lead to unwanted interruptions.

A picnic on the beach -- just the thing she thought with a grin -- and at sunset!! What a perfect setting that would be! Nerf-steaks, grilled vegetables, and wine would be on the menu, as would a chocolate dessert (naturally!)

Over the dessert of chocolate mousse cake, she decided to broach the subject. The sun was obliging by putting on a beautiful display of rich colors, dappling the sea a deep purple where it met the horizon.

Kyp grinned. "You have mousse on the corner of your mouth." He winked.

She chuckled. "Do I? You know me and chocolate!!"

"That I do, Liz. No one can keep you away from it." His warm green eyes softened as he looked at her. He leaned in and lightly kissed the mousse away.

It was their first "actual" kiss since her return. That part of their relationship had been in abeyance as well, although each could tell the fire of attraction was there, still.

Liz thought how good his lips felt. She reached over and wrapped her arms around him, and moved slightly so their lips met full on.

He sighed into her touch.

She ran her hands leisurely up his back. "You feel so absolutely fantastic." She breathed into his ear.

He nibbled the spot right behind her left ear. "Not half as good as you feel. I've dreamed of you -- often since you came back. Even when we were apart. Kriff, I missed you, Liz."

"My whole not wanting the Jedi life and your grappling with some of your past choices really put the hydrospanner in the works, didn't it, Kyp?" Liz asked gently as they relinquished the embrace.

He moved to clasp one of her hands. "And neither of us wanted to talk about it, or didn't know how to talk about it. I felt like your walking out on the Jedi life was a personal rejection." He admitted.

"And I felt like you really needed to stop being stuck in the past. Strange sentiments for a social worker ..." She finished ruefully.

"No." Kyp sighed. "You felt I should move beyond it. There's a difference between the two, I realized. Hard as it was, maybe the time apart helped me to realize that and that your opinion/outlook on the Jedi was not a personal attack on me and my choices."

Liz was thoughtful. "And I realized that I still wanted to embrace that part of my heritage but not officially, that I really could be a help to kids in a similar situation to myself growing up. You don't know how many times I wanted to comm you but was afraid you'd block my calls."

He kissed her neck, across her cheek and found her lips again in a lingering kiss. "I couldn't do that. Never would do it, either."

She smirked wryly. "And all those poorly disguised match ups my friends wanted to make with this "delightful guy"! I found myself wondering: If he's so great, why does he need you to fix him up?"

Kyp laughed. "I had the same experience with friends of friends and sister's and cousin's friends." He grimaced.

"I'm glad that's behind us." Liz remarked.

"Is it?" Kyp asked thoughtfully. "Where do we go from here?"

"Certainly not where we were," Liz answered, "Or even where we would have been ... but I'd

17. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Are Ewoks cute and cuddly?
    [face_laugh] Got a real kick out of that line.

Aww, a picnic on the beach. [face_love]

but I'd like to rediscover a present and future again with you
    I bet you would. :p

Lovely pieces!

with J/J -- *hint!* Epilogue to "The Letter" by FG.
    Looking forward to what you come up with. [:D]

18. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Solace and Memories: Ow, ow, owwwww. That was painful, and beautiful. The pain on both sides was tangible, but, then again, so was the moving on. [face_love]

"Hey,? Jag grinned. ?I knew it would be worth the wait when you came out the other side of the heaviest part of your sorrow ? I wanted to be the one to help you relish the joys of everyday living.?

Jaina kissed him deeply. ?That you are.?

Alrighy, key the pile of goo . . . now. :p[face_love]

Discovering How Nescesary You Are: Oh, these two are just so gosh-darn cute together. It's hard to think of him without her popping up - and I have only read a few of your stories. I need to check out Ceil's masterpiece now. [face_love]

Loving You Again, Still Always: I love how natural and flowing this one was. There was a softness to it, something light and completely enchanting to read - characters aside, the writing itself just flowed.

And then of course:

She smirked wryly. "And all those poorly disguised match ups my friends wanted to make with this "delightful guy"! I found myself wondering: If he's so great, why does he need you to fix him up?"

Kyp laughed. "I had the same experience with friends of friends and sister's and cousin's friends." He grimaced.

I hate when that happens. [face_laugh]

"I do still love you." She whispered as he keyed open the door. "I never ever stopped."

His green eyes sparkled. "Neither did I."

Awwwww!! [face_love]

Just perfect. :D

[:D]

~MJ @};-

19. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Picnic at the beach! [face_love] I'm going to have to remember that.

Guess it's better late than never to realize they belong together, right? [face_love]

20. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Liz and Kyp meant for each other. I love them together and Jaina Jag another couple that needs to be together.

Nice mushy updates=D==D=

21. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    Mmmmmmmh. The Kyp and Liz post were my favorites!

You are amazing at these! Keep them coming! [face_batting] Please.

22. kataja

May 4, 2007
    Lovely scenes here - and while I know little about Liz&Kyp I can easily relate to these from RL ;) Great work![:D]

23. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Lovely piece of sweetness and mush! [face_love] Great Job !!

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A/N: ?Epilogue? to FG?s letter and tie-in to ?Jag?s Really Bad Day? by Ceillean [face_dancing]
    ~!~!~!~!~!

Theme: Not Even Trying to Hide It!

When Jaina met with Luke and Mara to discuss the upcoming Summit, she was struck anew by their intimacy - their warm teasing and the way they could practically (and probably did) carry on a silent conversation. She hoped she and Jag would still have that kind of relationship after they'd been together as many years.

One particularly humorous part of the conversation was when Luke teased Mara about her outspokenness.

She shot back: "Well, I'm not about to softpedal my opinions for anyone."

"You have as much tact as Han." Luke rejoined.

Jaina tried to look offended, but the laughter was in her voice. "Hey, wait a minute!"

They all shared a laugh.

Thinking more about the Summit coming up in a couple of days, Jaina had to grin when she recalled the letter she'd written but not sent. Maybe one day, she'd show it to him and they'd have a good laugh. Or maybe not ... she thought wryly.

When Jag arrived, she was anxiously waiting for him at the spaceport. She'd been monitoring Landing Control to see which berth he was assigned.

As soon as he debarked, she ran to meet him, not caring who saw or how eager it proved her to be. They'd been apart for way too long.

He swept her up in a tight bear hug.

During lunch break from the Summit talks, Jag pulled her into a deserted conference room where he proceeded to kiss her senseless.

"I missed you." He said, kissing a trail from her eyes, down her cheeks, to her lips, and along her throat.

She sighed happily. "I warn you, Jag, if you don't stop, we'll both be late and that's how my blue dress lost its strap, remember?"

He laughed as his green eyes danced. "Do I ever? Sweetheart, don't ever insist to me again that you're not ticklish!!"

"I'm not!" Jaina protested.

Jag called her bluff by tickling her waist mercilessly. She squealed and laughed but couldn't - didn't really try to break free.

After the day's session, Jag handed Jaina a small package. "I thought you might want this back. And there's a little something extra in there." He winked.

She tore the wrapping and gazed inside with a laugh. Her dress strap was there -- he'd practically read her mind.... or maybe he just knew she'd want to have the dress fixed, since it was one of her favorites - and one of his too. There was also a box of the best Valdaran sweets - the insides were filled with berries and liqueurs. But nestled in one corner were four day-long lollipops.

She blushed. She remembered how she'd taunted him with just such a ... treat one early morning -- evidently, Jag remembered it too, fondly.

"You are incorrigible, Jagged Fel."

"And you are irresistible, Jaina Solo." he rejoined.

Fin

++++

TBC with L/M [face_dancing] Jealous Mara makes an appearance. Yay!!!

25. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Very sweet and fun piece. :D Love what you did with it. [:D]

[face_laugh] Jealous Mara? Oh boy. Someone's in trouble. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.