Lit Jaden Korr

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Silas Nightstalker, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Please no... I liked TFU, but hated TFU 2
  2. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 4
    Only pulling your leg, Kyris! (Admin gurus, could we have a tongue-in-cheek smilie, please!) Actually I think Palpy is a pretty close match.
  3. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I'd prefer a Jar Jar as the symbol for I'm just joking
  4. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I'm surprised we haven't seen another Luuuke clone yet.
  5. Darth_SHOT Force Ghost

star 3
    that i have no idea. i would like it to be a mish mash of all the other donor's dna, some kind of hybrid, which would fit in nicely with the theory some of the people around here have that Vader spliced some of his genes on the "rebuilt" Marek on the Empirical.
    Last edited by Darth_SHOT, Nov 22, 2012
  6. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I said that already. The composite part at least..
    Last edited by rumsmuggler, Nov 22, 2012
    Darth_SHOT likes this.
  7. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    Oh lord...

I've just had the image of the real Jaden being Galen and Juno's baby. [face_sick]

He'd be about the right age in Jedi Academy, I think.
    Last edited by Zorrixor, Nov 22, 2012
  8. Danzo Jedi Master

star 1
    Well we can count Kyp out as being the only template he was cloned from since he's now at an age past that of Kyps when he was first introduced so characters would have likely picked up on it.
  9. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OK so possible templates
    Qui Gon
    Obi Wan
    Palpatine
    Quinlan Vos
    Galen Marek
    Jax Pavan
    Streen
    Gantoris

who am I missing?
  10. Darth_Kiryan Force Ghost

star 4
    gotta admit, that Obi-wan Palpatine idea is pretty interesting.
  11. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Not Obi Wan is Palpy's clone... Korr as Obi Wan or Palpy then yes...
  12. Darth_SHOT Force Ghost

star 3
    that actually has crossed my mind...
  13. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    I think Streen would notice if another him was running around. Or all the other Jedi at the Academy noticing that this Jaden guy looks just like the fella who was here two years ago before he died. Come on. He's not the clone of an NJO Jedi. And the only way he could look less like Palpatine is if he was black.
    rumsmuggler likes this.
  14. sidv88 Force Ghost

star 1
    Luke would recognize if Jaden resembled young Palpatine though (having served him in Dark Empire)--I'm guessing Jaden may be a clone of Qui-Gon or Dooku, someone Luke wouldn't recognize...
  15. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    [IMG]

[IMG]

These are basically the two images that came into my mind. Neither looks anything like a young McDiarmid for sure but I do think there is somehing similar there, from the hair cut to the jaw line.

Overall my vote would still go to Jaden being a clone of a character we don't know, but I do like wild theories :p
  16. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 4
    We do know that Sa Cuis (Emperor's Hand) was cloned by Palpy. Appears in 501st and two shorts by KT in the back of one of the LotF series - one real, one half a dozen clones.
  17. Darth_SHOT Force Ghost

star 3
    yeah my money is on some as-of-know unkown emperor's hand. either that or a Jedi from Outbound Flight. They had dna samples from all of them (that's where Joruus came from), and i think it's pretty accurate to say that those samples where stored in Mount Tantiss.

The wierd thing is, if they had the dna from everyone in Outbound flight why not clone Anakin and/or Kenobi?
  18. Danzo Jedi Master

star 1
    It's been a while since I read Outbound Flight so I can't remember, but are we sure Kenobi and Anakin had samples taken? They were both added very late to the list of Jedi going weren't they, and then ushered off as quickly as Palps could remove them?
  19. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 4
    AFAICR, them too - done at Yaga Minor before boarding.
  20. Danzo Jedi Master

star 1
    Ah ok, I couldn't remember at all when it was done. I'll have to a flick through that book again sometime soon, always fun to read. :)
  21. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    That would be a mess
  22. Silas Nightstalker Jedi Master

star 2
    No way it could be Palpatine. He'd be too powerful to not be a major player in the EU. No way Luke would miss that.
  23. Darth_Kevin Force Ghost

star 5
    Since all of the other clones looked like the original, I don't see why they made an exception for Jaden and made a hybrid. I agree with the idea that he is some prequel era Jedi whose DNA C'Boath had a sample on Outbound Flight.
  24. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
  25. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    Come to think of it, that could actually be possible, as Luke only knew an old C'baoth, and Jaden's not that age yet. (Albeit Joruus wouldn't have been much older than 25-30, he presumably was rapidly aged not birthed as a baby, as the art always looked old.)