main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jagged Fel and Tahiri Veila Fanfic Archive (1 Viggie by Abby)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AERYN_SUN, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Welcome to the Jagged Fel and Tahiri Veila Fanfic Archive

All fics are categorized by author, and of course, couple. The archive has also be revamped a little to show if fics are "works in progress, series, mini-series, fanfic challenge, viggie or a locked topic" I'm hoping this archive will make it easier to locate Jag/Tahiri fics.

Why Jag/Tahiri? I don't really know why but JainaDurron wrote the first Jag/Tahiri story. At that time, I was still writing my Jacen/Tahiri 'ship but this one intrigued me. And I knew JainaDurron was a really great author, and I am still following her series. The way she writes them is beautiful and they're a unique pair. And yes, I do realize liking Jag/Tahiri contradicts Jacen/Tahiri 'ship which I started but I don't really care.

Submission Guidelines

If you already have your story/poem posted on board, just PM me the URL and I will add it to the archive. Or, if it is off-site, give me the URL to the site where your fic is available.

Abby

Best Intentions
    Category: WIP, Fanfiction Challenge
    Summary: Jag Fel runs into Tahiri Veila, who no one has seen for four years.

djcati

Celebrations
    Category: Viggie
    Summary: N/A
    Other Pairings: K/J
    Notes: You must scroll down to the second post by the author for the Jag/Tahiri post.

Codenames and Dances
    Summary: N/A
    Other Pairings: K/J

JainaDurron

Upon a Broken Heart
    Summary: When I bought the Ella Enchanted Soundtrack and I started listening to this song I just instantly knew it would fit for Jag and Tahiri as well as Danni and Zekk, so I will be writing two separate stories to the same song for each couple.

Like Daughter, Like Mother
    Category: WIP
    Summary: Han thought his life was perfect. His kids were married, even those he considered kids. But shocking news is about to rock his world, and everyone around him in hysterical ways.
    Other Pairings: K/J; H/L; J/TK; Danni/Zekk; L/M; Lando/Tendra; Shada/Karrde

Just a Kiss
    Category: WIP
    Summary: When is a kiss just a kiss?
    Author's Notes: Predominantly K/J, but some heavy Jag/Tahiri
    Other Pairings: K/J; J/TK

Oskio Preskania Fracio
    Category: Novel; WIP
    Summary:The future affects the past. Kyp and Jaina's daughter from the future is thrust into the past, and her brother and fiancè, who happens to be Jag and Tahiri's son, follow her. Their presence will rock everyone's entire state of being in the most important ways.
    Other pairings:K/J, hints of J/J, J/TK, D/Z, H/L, L/M, hints of D/J

Who Wants to Live Forever
    Category: Songfic, Viggie
    Summary:This is a song that just seemed to fit Anakin and Tahiri, but while it is a sadder song, it is also a song of letting go. The song was written by Brian May, was sung by Queen, and was on the Highlander soundtrack and the Queen albume It's a King of Magic.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/messag

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    This is great Aeryn! I was gonna start it when you suggested it, but I didn't get the chance. :) More stories I must write to fill the archive up. :D

~~Jilly

3. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Awsome AERYN! :) :D

4. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Yes JD, write more stories. I saw on your bio you have a couple more fics planned for your series, so as always, I'll read and of course, now archive.

~aeryn

5. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Here is a new Jag/Tahiri story as well, well at least one that's not linked.

Title: Run to Me
    Author: ldymlissa
    Category: Songfic
    Summary: What would it take for Tahiri to realize her feelings are more than friendly towards Jag? Can she let go of Anakin's memory to love him?

6. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Just wanted to let everyone know I started a new fic a bit ago called "Like Daughter, Like Mother:. Will have loads of Jag/Tahiri in it. :)

Aeryn, I sent you three links of stories of mine that have Jag/Tahiri in them. :)

~~Jilly

7. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Added three new Jag/Tahiri fanfics, all of them by JainaDurron.

~aeryn

8. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new fic that I am going to be working on. It's pretty much solely a Jag/Tahiri fic, set about 5-6 years after the Vong war ends.

Basic premise is Tahiri goes incommunicado shortly after being on Zonoma Sekot and then leaving the living planet. Her friends start to worry after nothing from her for quite some time. Kyp and Jaina intended to go searching for her but Jaina is heavily pregnant with their first child so can not take on the mission. They enlist Jag to help. Being unattached he can easily leave and go in search of her. Jag is going excpecting to find a young blonde sprite. A young girl in fact. He's in for a BIG surprise.

~~Jilly

9. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    A Jg/T index... interesting...

I've got two fics with Jag/Tahiri, kinda.

First is Celebrations, which is a rubbish title, but it's two vignettes. First is K/J, second is Jg/T (just scroll down...)

Second is Codenames and Dances (another rubbish title :p), which is also mainly K/J, but I liked writing the Jg/T in here...

None more planned, yet, but I DO like this 'ship... Huh.

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  11. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    Added 1 New Viggie: Upon a Broken Heart by JainaDurron.

~aeryn

12. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    I really love this pairing.

Glad to know there's an archive, I've started reading a few already :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.