main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina and Jacen

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Adrian the Cool, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hi,

here we can discuss the two twins! They're some of my favorite Star Wars characters, I love them.

Have fun!

--Adrian the Cool

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Y U no love Anakin?

Sorry had to do that. But in all seriousness Jaina is one of my favorite characters. Her story line in YJK and NJO was brilliant.
    Jacen on the other hand, don't get me started. YJK-Liked his corny jokes and his animal collection. Who watched his animals after he left?
    Vector Prime-Star by Star-hated his pacifist routine. I understand now but back then that was not what I wanted.
    Traitor-The Unifying Force-Loved his growth. This was what I expected out of him earlier in the series
    DNT-Wary of his actions since they were darkish in nature but liked him better than in early NJO.
    LOTF-Shaking my head the whole way through for listening to Lumiya. Hated him in Inferno on, and by the end was hoping he would live and be redeemed and force-stripped or live and still be evil. Needless to say I wasn't surprised he was killed off.

3. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Jaina was great in Sacrifice, would've loved to see more of her. She was so underused. Her and Mara were a perfect duo.

Adrian the Cool likes this.
  4. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    I got tired of Jaina's Yun-Harla act. Her 'don't get close to me' routine wore on me. I think that if I were Jag, I would have dropped her like a bad habit.

Oddly, I loved Jaina and Jacen in Vector Prime. They go on their own accord to rescue Miko (well, they thought it was Miko sending the Force 'beacon') and manage to pull the whole thing off without too much drama. I expected it to be a start to what the two of them could achieve now that they were 'all grown up'. A sort of 'what Luke and Leia could've been had they not been separated at birth' story.

It pains me to say this, because there is nobody who is a bigger Jacen fan than I, but I wish that they would've killed him off as planned in Star-by-Star. That way, he would still be viewed as a hero, and there is no way in hell that the authors would have done to Anakin what they ended up doing to Jacen. Jacen's 'voyage of self-discovery' has been ruined by people who either didn't read, or couldn't understand, what Traitor was about.

Zeta1127 likes this.
  5. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Jaina is in my top 10 list of best characters in all of star wars. Not top 5 but top 10 without a doubt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.