main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina & Lowbacca, sittin' in a tree.... (minor DJ spoilers, maybe)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jeremyguy, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JHC_JEDI

JHC_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2002
    AdamBertocci - Don't you remember that song by Loverboy "Pig and an Elephant's DNA just don't splice"?

2. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I agree with b_d. This is definately one of the funniest ones ever.

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    How do you tell the difference between a tigon and a liger? And who decides which is is which?

Same way you decide which is a mule and which is a hinny. It comes down to whose the mother and whose the father. A mule is the offspring of a female horse and a male donkey, while a hinny is the opposite. That is, offspring of a male horse and a female donkey.

A tigon is the result of a male tiger and a female lion breeding while a liger is the other way around.

Also, while I forget exactly which it is, one is bigger than the other. The liger, I believe. For more on ligers, try this page.

For more animal hybrids try here.

4. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Man, some of those cross-breeds are strange. So would a cross between a human and a wookiee look like a hairy human or a bald wookiee?

5. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    I think maybe something like a gorilla. Of course, it would depend on the parentage. A male human and a female Wookiee could (if the two were close enough genetically to breed) produce a really tall offspring with a bald face and really short fur over the rest of it's body while a male Wookiee and a human female could produce a offspring just over the human norm for average height, but be really hairy and extremely muscular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.