main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina Solo Costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by PrincessSolo, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessSolo

PrincessSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2003
    Has anyone ever done, or ever seen, a Jaina Solo costume? I'd really like to attempt doing this, she's such an awesome EU character, but I haven't any clue how to go about it. She's a Jedi and a rebel pilot, but considering being a Jedi is pretty standard, doing her in her pilot gear seemed much more interesting. From pictures I've seen, her pilot gear is the same as any other rebel pilot's, save she has a lightsaber as well. So, I guess the better question is, has anyone made a rebel pilot costume that wouldn't mind offering some suggestions?! Thanks in advance!

~Solo

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    From what I've seen on the covers of books and things, she usually just wears a tan jumpsuit, kinda like Luke's Bespin deal. She is a fighter pilot now, so you could to with an orange flightsuit.

3. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    yeah, I would really like to see a Jaina costume...I would say have the Orange jumpsuite deal, and maybe a cloak to through over (showing Jedi affiliation) thats kinda my version anyway...

Forcebewitya!

4. Bastila

Bastila Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2003
    My friend is going to be doing a Jaina Solo costume for Celebration III. The Jaina Solo from Star By Star's Jedi strike team. It should be interesting. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.