main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina Solo cover art

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by pandachick, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandachick

pandachick Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2007
    Greetings all! I'm looking for some help tracking down pictures of Jaina Solo. Aside from Dark Journey, what else is out there? My youngest daughter is Jaina (what I called my subtle Star Wars baby name), and I want to create a collage of pictures for her of her namesake. Thanks a bunch for any help! Gotta go, Jaina's calling (er, crying).

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello and welcome, pandachick. I take it google hasn't been much help. You might find something in Fan Art but you might want to look through the icons/avatars to see if you like any of those. I hope I was of some help and if you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask one of us. :)

3. pandachick

pandachick Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2007
    I did like a bunch of the icons/avatars (I assume those are the little graphics featured under everyones login), but I did not know where they come from or if I could copy/print them. I'm looking to physically put covers and pictures into a scrap frame or page. I guess I'm just looking for all my options for trying to create a "where your name comes from" page for her. My other daughter is easy, she's named after her great-grandma, so family photos make it a snap. Thanks for pointing the way to the fan art forum, I'll have to explore that closer. I just wish I could devote more time to this. Two kids and teaching full time do not lend themselves to SW immersions, which is why I don't dare read the books unless I'm on vacation.

4. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    I did a quick search of Google images and turned up a bunch of them: Pictures here. I particularly like the one of Jaina in her X-Wing pilot uniform.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm pretty sure that WNU is the wrong place for this . . .

But the Fan Fiction Jaina/Jag Index has fanart.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could also try asking in our Fan Art forum.
    The icons are a good idea but they are quite small.

7. asfnone

asfnone Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2007
    If you try here there are a few pics of Jaina

Cool choice in name by the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.