main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jaina Solo - Question for all the guys out there (and the gals too, I suppose)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Dantana Skywalker, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entala_Harrar

Entala_Harrar Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2004
    i've heard that you were going with Jag fel for a while... wen were you planning on making it permenent?

2. Saturniia

Saturniia Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2004
    In addition to asking why she pretty much dumped her best guy friend in order to date a similar-looking man who happens to be an Imperial, I'd have to ask:

"What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

Okay, I was joking. I'd really ask her, "It has been said that en route to Mon Calamari by way of Coruscant, the Jedi Zekk, a friend of yours, stated his romantic feelings for you in reasonably clear terms, but you avoided the subject. Not ten standard minutes earlier, you suggested that you and Zekk 'have it out', as it were, so there would be no misunderstandings, yet you deliberately misunderstood him. What is the reason for this? Specifically, why keep a good friend hoping if you indeed have no romantic feelings for him?"

I have to work on the wording a little more, but that's what I'd ask.

3. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Are you 18 yet?

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    These questions would be posed by an in-universe interviewer, so I'm not sure he'd be asking about Zekk's romantic interests.

Dana

5. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Why would you sit there and watch your brother die?

=D= Good one!

My question: "You seem to have a high-threshold for putting up with irritating jerks. How do you stand Jacen and Jag without killing them?" :p

6. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    These questions would be posed by an in-universe interviewer, so I'm not sure he'd be asking about Zekk's romantic interests.

They don't have reporters following them wherever they go like reporters do with famous people here?

Ah man, they're lucky. :p

7. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Well, I suppose they do. I'm just saying that I'm not sure they'd know about Zekk. Jag, definitely.

Maybe I should post the "cover" of the magasine it's from, hmm?

Gentlebeings' Quarterly

And, yes, I did that. :D

Dana

8. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    That link isn't working Dantana...

Now seriously, what's it like to fly an X-wing into combat, knowing at least one of your squad/flight-mates probably won't return?

9. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I fixed the link. It should work now.

Good questions, guys. :) Any for Kyp?

Dana

10. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    With the glitz and Glamour of having a General and the galaxies most famous Smuggler for a dad, a Chief of State for a Mom, and the Founder of the New Jedi Order as your uncle, the pressure is on you to do great things, Aside from an occupation in the Military, the New Republic, or the Jedi, what would you like to do for a living that most galactic citizens would find "Normal"?

Also, in Comparison to your brothers you seem to carry on the most traits of your father (and some would argue your mother also) Have you ever felt that the legendary Han Solo felt disappointed that the seed the is most like him is a girl? Do you think he would have liked a little Han Jr.?

You've been in the public eye since before you birth, yet all you solo kids seem to stay so grounded and simple, Why is that?

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Who'd you use for the picture?

Anyways, for Jaina.

Have you ever wanted to just say/do something, but have been unable to due to your position?

Do you find fame constraining or is it something you can revel in?

Everyone has problems dealing with siblings, yours would be no different. Care to tell us some interesting stories?

In your mind, who's cuter out of your two brothers?

Have you ever considered any of Jacen's jokes even remotely funny?

Are you jealous of any fellow Jedi, or famous ladies?

Do you have plans of settling down once the galaxy is in order?

[hr]

Wow, I'm bored.

12. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Who'd you use for the picture?

Kate Beckinsale.

Dana

13. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I love you for that Dana. Don't stop making this magazine of yours. :p lol

I'll try to think of another serious question in a bit.

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Here's my question.

'What precisely happened to you in the six months between Crisis at Crystal Reef and Vector Prime to completely warp your personality and basically make you into a person opposite from what you were?'

15. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    "Would it turn you off if Jag was Chiss?

16. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    "Can't you cut your mom some slack?"

17. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    For Kyp: Yourself and Luke Skywalker are widely considered the two leading lights of the Jedi Order? How does it affect you knowing that the two leading moral examples are each responsible for the deaths of millions of people?

For Jaina: Many legendary members of the Republic only reached the rank of Colonel after many years of service and retire there- for example, Colonel Celchu. However, you've reached it after only five years non continuous service and at the age of twenty one. How does this affect yourself and other members of the military?

18. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Well, I'm done with Jaina's article, thanks for the help, guys. :) Now I need a few more questions for Kyp, I can do his article, and then I can make the "pages".

Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.