main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Jaina_SoIo's fanart: Jaina, Tenel Ka, Jacen, Allana...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Jaina_SoIo, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_SoIo

Jaina_SoIo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    I've been working on-and-off on a few pieces (mostly off), but I thought I'd throw them up here to share. I don't really know when I'll get around to coloring them, but for now, here's the linework (and one colored piece):

[image=http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s55/rurouni_jedi/Art/jaina1.jpg]

[image=http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s55/rurouni_jedi/Art/tkcolor.jpg]

[image=http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s55/rurouni_jedi/Art/tkjacenlineart.jpg]

[image=http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s55/rurouni_jedi/Art/allanaline.jpg]

There desperately needs to be more EU fanart out there, so here's my contribution. :D

2. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Oh! I like these a lot. My favorite is definitely Jaina. She looks great :)

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    the colours are great and Jaina too.

4. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    These are beautiful. If you don't mind, I'd like to add the Jaina one to the Jaina_Jag_Index. And yes, we definitely need more EU work around here. ;)

5. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hey and welcome to Fan art! [:D]
    I couldn't agree more; there is so few EU fan art around!

I love your linearts. The only thing that I don't like as much are Tenel Ka's clothes: I can't see her wearing that.
    But the drawings are wonderful and I certainly look forward to more! :)

6. BS-007

BS-007 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2005
    Hey very nice work Jaina SoIo, Your Jaina and Allana is very well done. Looking forward to see more of your work. Seems like activity is picking up here.

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art, Jaina_SoIo!

Your art is really beautiful! You have a great style going for you! I especially like what you've done with the Tenel Ka piece. Nice attention to detail and the colors work quite well together! I agree that we need more EU art around here. I hope to see more from you real soon! :)

8. Glitbiter

Glitbiter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2008
    These are wonderful :) You've got a great style, and I love your attention to detail.

The J/TK one is lovely, Jacen looks so handsome [face_love]Little Allana is darling, and I love the Jaina one just for the pose - awesome :D

Great stuff, hope to see more.

9. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Wow! I Love your style! I love all of them! I can't pick witch one is my favorite! Allana looks so sweet and then Jacen looks so evil! are you going to color the others? I hope so! I can't wait to see more!

10. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Wow.

Great work. You seem to be able to draw a lot with just a few lines. Especially Jaina and Tenel Ka are awsome.

=D=

11. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hi there Jaina_Solo, and welcome to Fan Art! WOW! Love these pieces! Your style, as our erstwile Moderator has mentioned, is very clean and distinctive, as well as having a wonderful sense of energy and movement (I'm thinking of the Jaina piece in particular!). The colored TK is very art-nouveau--with the "windowpane" effect of the colors--very pretty! And it's almost sad, the J/TK piece... Tragic, that break... Allana is so sweet--but she also looks rather sad, despite the toy in her hands (...was this supposed to be the toy Jacen/Caedus gave her...?)... Great conveyance of mood in your work too (something that always grabs me!). Can't wait to see some more--these are wonderful! Again--welcome!

FF

12. Moriah

Moriah Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2007
    Beautiful!!!

13. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    Ooh, these are amazing. Absolutely beautiful style. I especially love the detail that went into Tenel Ka's outfits. Adding that extra bauble on the stump of her arm sold it for me. Great work! :D

14. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Those are lovely!! You captured their forms an emotions so well. And I love the vibrant colors on Tenel Ka.

I can't pick they favorite; I love them all :D

~Nat

15. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    I like your pictures, although i think that the picture of Allana has a perspective faux(could be that I am wrong but I dont think you be able to see much of an eye from that perspecive.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Really great artwork and I just really am glad to see some of Allana and her family, fabulous! I look forward in hope, about seeing more of your wonderful creations.

17. Makenna

Makenna Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    Looks sweet. :) I love them all. :D

18. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    these are awesome. are you on devart as well? and mind if I color them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.