main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jaina's Drunken Anniversary! (Jaina/Jag/Kyp/Others, NJO Humor) COMPLETED and ANNOUNCEMENT 7/14/03!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NarundiJedi, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    All I have to say is, Brodey better get some as soon as he is healed. [Face_evil]

Brodey needs nookie!!!

:D

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! I assure you if you keep on reading after this story you will see some Brodey nookie. [face_devil] Even with the nookie, I agree with ya. The boy needs to get laid! :p

Jae Angel

3. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    *drags self onto thread*

I'm back. Hoooo, boy, am I tired....
    My boyfriend went to church with me this morning, then stayed over here all day. We did just about everything two teenagers do for fun. Video games, music, pool(fun-noodle fights, water-blaster fights, races, etc.), trampoline, and last but not least, driving. I'm beat!

NJ, that last post was a KILLER!!!!! Why did you have to leave it as a cliffie!?!?!?!? :mad: jk...

New postie soon? [face_hopeful]

Stryke

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'll be putting up a new postie very soon, Stryke! I can't promise that there will be resolution on this one, but the next one for sure because there are only two posts left! :eek:

Be back in a bit. . .

Jae Angel

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I am the epitome of evil with this next post. [face_devil] In so many horrible ways! :D

~*~*~

?Don?t just stand there, start helping him!? Anja cried, rushing over to the bunk where Kyp placed Brodey?s limp, battered form. The woman ran her tiny hands through his matted-down blond hair and whispered encouraging words into his ear. Kyp could sense her pain like a beacon shining across the ocean in the dead of night and he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She looked up, surprised slightly by his touch but comforted all the same. Anja Gallandro didn't trust many, but something about the look of determination in the jedi master's eyes told her that she should have faith in Kyp Durron.

?You should go tell Jag to fly the ship. Tell Jaina that we appreciate her flying skills but she's needed back here,? He said soberly, and Anja quickly complied. "Maybe with your help we can save him together, Jaina." He added quietly.

Kyp heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Jaina approaching cautiously. She seemed paralyzed with fear as she observed Brodey's wounded form, and it occurred to Kyp that she must have seen her brother?s body in a similar state. It looked like it was all too much for her, that she had already determined that Brodey was going to die and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

He walked slowly over to her, watching as the tears rolled down her face and she choked on silent sobs, and gently took hold of her shoulders.

?He needs you right now. You can save him, Jaina,? Kyp whispered as his green gaze drilled firmly into her eyes.

?I can?t,? She said in a tiny, high voice as more tears trickled down her cheeks.

?Don?t say that, Jaina!? Kyp hissed, angered by her helplessness. How could she do this to Brodey? In his time of need, how could she do this to him? ?You can help him. He?s not dead yet and you know it!?

Jaina closed her eyes and bit her lip as she gave him a curt nod. She didn?t say another word as they became one with him through the force, combining their life energies with his to salvage what little life he had left in him. Anja looked on in desperation, wishing there was something she could do to help Brodey through this ordeal. All they could do was support his life force until they reached the trained healers and bacta tanks on Eclipse.

~*~*~

Brodey was blinded by a bright white light that had been present since the time of his collapse. He felt himself floating upward, soaring closer to this flare of light, and he wondered if this was what it was like to become one with the force.

The light abruptly cleared and he found himself in the great hall of the Narundi palace back home. The decorations hadn?t changed from his dream so he concluded it was still his wedding day. Everything was the same, from the decorations to the floral arrangements to the guests. Except that this time the picture was vivid, displaying the scene in greater detail. He could make out more of the guests in attendance. He could clearly see how beautiful a young woman his little sister had become. He could see the face of the woman sitting next to Jag.

~*~*~

?Anja!? Brodey rasped, his purple lips moving slightly and with great difficulty. Kyp and Jaina jumped with shock and grinned at each other, both pleased that he was showing strong signs of life.

?We?re almost there, Brodey,? Anja whispered, running her fingers through his hair. ?I?m here for you, sweetheart. Hang on.?

~*~*~

Now, somebody tell me how a guy who has Anja as a guest at his wedding could possibly die if his dreams do indeed predict the future? ;) If I were you, I'd be asking more questions about Anja. . . [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

6. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    like what i've read so far.

that was a lie

LOVE not like.

2 many stories so little time. i'm getting there

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks, padme-96! :D I know what you mean about too many stories. I wish I could read more but it's difficult to get so much on your plate and then have to cut back when things pick up. Heck, I don't even have time for my own stuff sometimes! :p

Jae Angel

8. starwbabe

Oct 20, 2002
    lovely. nookie soon?

9. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
  10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    starwbabe - Only one more post before the story will be finished and I can direct you to the nookie. [face_devil] ;)

shelly - Thanks! :)

A big thanks to all you guys for reviewing! I can't believe this made it this far, being a repost and all, and I hope you enjoy this next post and whatever might come after! :)

Final post will be up tonight.

Jae Angel

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Last bump before the final post! ;)

Jae Angel

12. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    HEy, NJ!

*slaps forehead*
    Another killer? You are truely one of us evil ones! Can't wait until the next postie!!

BTW: Even though this is a repost, how could anyone with half a brain stay away from this FUNNY stuff!?

Stryke

13. starwbabe

Oct 20, 2002
    *anxiously stares at screen*

POST!!!!

*stares*

hee hee

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Okie dokie, I will have a post for both of youz in a few minutes! :D

Jae Angel

15. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    I'll have to read it tomorrow. I gotta get off. :(

Stryke

EDIT: Never mind. Mom said I can stay on a little while longer!

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Here it is! :D

~*~*~

Brodey woke to the sound of boots clicking on the plasteel tile floor outside his room and the soft hovering of stretchers going by. He slowly opened his eyes, surprised at how much they hurt from the following blast of light. Through the force he could sense that he wasn?t alone in the room, and he turned his stiff neck to look at his visitors.

Anja and Jaina were both asleep at the side of his bed. The two girls were leaning against each other for support and Jaina snored loudly, her head lolling on Anja?s shoulder.

?You?re awake!? Kyp cried, spilling his caf on himself in shock as he entered the room. The two girls stirred from the sound. A little too quickly, Brodey realized, as they accidentally butted heads with each other.

?Sweetie, you?re okay!? Anja gushed with delight, bounding up from her seat to pull Brodey into a warm embrace. He kissed her gently on the forehead and then moved down her nose to her waiting lips, his nostrils taking in her sweet scent. It felt like a million fireworks going off all at once and Brodey entertained the idea that he might just be falling in love.

?Ewwwww, gross!? Jaina cried in protest. ?I hope Jag and I aren?t that nauseating to other people.?

?You?re every bit as nauseating and more, Solo,? Brodey grinned as Jaina gave him a small hug.

?You?re up,? Jag observed, looking at Brodey with bright eyes and a small smile. The colonel had just entered, carrying a cup of caf and a pastry. ?We were worried you weren?t going to pull through for a while.?

?Have you guys been here since I got here?? Brodey asked, casting a look of shock at all of the faces surrounding him. ?How long have I been out??

?Just about three days,? Kyp replied, sitting himself down in a hover chair at the side of Brodey?s bed. ?And we haven?t left your side, except to get food.?

?That reminds me,? Jaina muttered, looking intently at Jag?s pastry. ?I don?t think I?ve eaten anything in about sixteen hours. Do you want to get something to eat, Anja??

The young woman nodded, giving Brodey a quick kiss before following Jaina out the door. Brodey heard their footsteps echo down the hall and get progressively softer.

?Brodey,? Jag said softly, clearing his throat a bit. ?I can?t even express my gratitude toward you for saving Jaina?s life. When I saw how close she came to being hit, and then you took it for her,? He paused, blinking a little more than usual as his voice failed him. ?Well, let me just say what you did was one of the most honorable things I?ve ever seen. I seriously owe you and I take back all that I said about you being a no-good scoundrel. Hopefully you can forgive me for being so boorish.?

Jag extended his hand to his former adversary and Brodey accepted, smiling at Jag as he shook his hand firmly.

?No hard feelings, Fel,? Brodey confirmed. ?You just make sure that I don?t have to save Jaina?s life ever again.?

?I?ll try my best,? Jag muttered, jumping a bit when his comlink started beeping. ?Fel here. Yes, Uncle, he?s awake and going to be fine. Yes, I?ll be right there.?

?The General needs your help?? Brodey asked.

?Just for now,? Jag said as he grabbed his jacket off of a chair in the corner. ?I?ll be back later to check up on you.?

?Guess that just leaves you and me, Durron,? Brodey laughed after Jag had left.

?I guess so,? Kyp said, raising his eyebrows at his apprentice. ?I wanted to talk to you about something anyway.?

?What?s that??

?Well, while you were still on the ship and we were healing you I heard you call out Anja?s name a couple of times. It looked like you were having some sort of dream so I wanted to know what that was all about,? Kyp explained, pacing around Brodey?s bed as he told the story.

Brodey thought back to the dream he?d had, thought about Anja sitting next Jag and smiling proudly at him as he married some woman he still didn?t know, and his face fell considerably.

?Anja was the girl sitting on the other side of Jag,? Brodey mumbled sadly. ?She?s not the one

17. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    GREAT POST!!!!

Utterly fantastic. Hate to see the end of it, though.

Hey, NJ, since I post here too, can I vote again? 8-}

Stryke

18. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    No, I wouldn't let rogue vote again so I'm not going to let you vote again either! :p

Here it is, the poll:

NAME THE NEXT STORY!

Yup, the next story in the series, after Sn'aala Hole, is almost here. It's going to be a romantic comedy, heavy on the comedy and not so much on the drama. ;)

With that in mind, please give me your vote for one of these five titles. Unless you've voted before. Then ignore this. ;)

A) Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal

B) Suspicion is Contagious. . .

C) Sucking Face With Kyp and Anja

D) 99 Ways to Mess With Your Head

E) Tell Me, Who Do You Love?

Thanks again for reading and reviewing and being all-around awesome! :D

Jae Angel

19. TenelKaJedi

Jun 9, 2003
    Ok, I can't vote again, but I CAN DO THIS!!

Vote for D!!

FN quotes: Yes, I'm a natural blue.

I'm H2O intolerant.

Nothin' in my noggin!

Sharkbait! Hoohaha!

WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!!!???? 8-}

Stryke

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yes, you're allowed to campaign. ;)

My favorite Finding Nemo quote?

"Mine." [face_plain]

:D

Jae Angel

21. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    well if your not changing the story too much then I would have to go with

Falcon, Master of the Lightside, rebellious and devious all at the same time :D unbecoming of a Jedi Master [face_mischief]

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Nope, the plot for the story is going to be a cat and mouse game with Brodey, Kyp and Anja, and with a few other surprises. ;) :D

Jae Angel

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I updated Sn'aala Hole tonight! :D Now I must sleep. ;)

Jae Angel

24. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    ?Brodey,? Jag said softly, clearing his throat a bit. ?I can?t even express my gratitude toward you for saving Jaina?s life. When I saw how close she came to being hit, and then you took it for her,? He paused, blinking a little more than usual as his voice failed him. ?Well, let me just say what you did was one of the most honorable things I?ve ever seen. I seriously owe you and I take back all that I said about you being a no-good scoundrel. Hopefully you can forgive me for being so boorish.?

That's a good boy. :) *pats Jaggie's head* :D

?Look, you?re a rookie so I?ll let you in on a little secret,? Kyp proclaimed, sitting back down in the chair beside Brodey?s bed. ?Sometimes the end result isn?t what?s important. What really matters in love is the journey that you go through and the learning experiences you have along the way.?

How very true, oh wise Jedi Master. ;)

...oh, and I vote for...

*goes off to read Sn'aala Hole* :p

25. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    C. Again.

Schweet, ma friend, schweet indeedio.

And i do love custard danishes with extra cream...mmm

-JSD

Thread Status: