main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

James Luceno signing in San Diego on November 6th!

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DelReyPublicity, Sep 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelReyPublicity

DelReyPublicity Del Rey Asst. Director of Publicity star 1 VIP

May 13, 2002
    Hi all -

Okay, I know it;s a bit of a drive for many of you, but I thought you might be interested in knowing that James Luceno will be speaking about and signing copies of STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER: UNIFYING FORCE on Thursday, November 6th at Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore in San Diego.

I am busy setting up the rest of his tour, and will post an relevant details as I go.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email.

Cheers,

Colleen Lindsay
    Assistant Director of Publicity
    Ballantine Books
    clindsay@randomhouse.com

2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm going to try and be there. I mean come on, its the New Jedi Order. Not to mention it is James Luceno who wrote it.

3. DelReyPublicity

DelReyPublicity Del Rey Asst. Director of Publicity star 1 VIP

May 13, 2002
    Hi all!

Sorry to have been away so long but I have been busy setting up the rest of the tour and e-signing for James Luceno. Plus, I have a couple of special goodies to give away as door prizes at each event. (See below the schedule for details...)

But first, here is the updated and FINAL bookstore schedule for James Luceno. We will also be setting up a chat with StarWars.com -- I'll keep you posted.
    ===============================

Thursday, November 6th @ 7:00 PM
    Talk & Signing
    Mysterious Galaxy Books
    7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
    San Diego, CA 92111
    Phone: (858) 268-4747
    ===============================

While you're at the event, you can try to win a very limited-edition New Jedi Order baseball cap. Made of heavy-duty black brushed cotton with a brass buckle adjustment, the front of the cap sports the Star Wars: New Jedi Order logo embroidered in blue and white. This handsome cap will make you the envy of all the Imperial scum on your block. All you have to do to win is answer a couple of New jedi Order trivia questions...so start boning up now!

Runner up prizes: A special limited-edition Hasbro "Mace Windu" action figure with battle droid. (Yeah, we know it ain't NJO but Mace Windu is pretty cool anyway...)

E-Signing: Can't make it to one of the New Jedi Order events listed here? No problem! You can still purchase a signed copy of STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER: THE UNIFYING FORCE by logging onto http://www.e-signings.com. Sign up by October 25th! (And don't forget to try your hand at the trivia questions on the website. We'll be giving away a couple caps on there as well.)

Holler if you have any questions at all.

Colleen Lindsay
    Del Rey Publicity
    clindsay@randomhouse.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.