main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Char, NC James Traver is evil incarnate!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by EagleIFilms, Aug 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Ok, so he tells me he's gonna come to McAlister's tonight, because I told him I'd be there.

So, I'm watching for him, and watching for him. Keep in mind that he told me he'd be wearing a hat.

So, anyway, these three guys come in, and one of them looks sort of like James, but, no hat, and he doesn't look at me.

So, they order a thing of Nachos, and it's premade, so they give it to them right there.

So, anyway, I keep looking at them, and every once in a while, I think the one guy (you know, he's got that weird stare all the time, like, 'whoa, what's that?!') is looking at me, but if I look at him, he quickly averts his eyes.

So, I finally get an excuse to go out there, and I ask them if they'd like refills, and they say yes, and then as I'm walking away, I hear, 'Thanks, Greg.'

I stop.

I look around.

'You ARE James!' I say. And they all burst out laughing.

And then he leaves without saying goodbye!

I tell you, he's evil.

2. ole_okey_doke

ole_okey_doke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Yeah, I'd pretty much have to agree. James really is purely evil.

I hope none of his groupies see this page...

He may fall out of favor!

Time for okey doke to pick up the slack...

:)

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    It wasn't my choice to leave early. Will decided he wanted to go pick up some movies, and he needed to get his copy of LotR.

And I told you on Friday if I went I'd be wearing a hat. I didn't wear one today.. too pretty outside :)

But seriously, thanks for the refils. You should of seen it when Chris bet me a dollar to chug the nacho cheese sauce. I thought, sure, I could use a dollar and did it :p ... and you should have seen Greg jump when he had his back turned to me when I said "thanks, Greg" ;)

And I just hadta pull that trick ;)

ps: My name is James C. Traver, Jr. :p

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I do that too to all the members in my fanforce chapter. Course I don't wear hats so I don't tell them I'm wearing one. They just know to look for the girl wearing the I [face_love] Firemen shirt.

5. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I bet you'll pull something like that on me in a few months :p

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    me or someone else? ?[face_plain]

7. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Oh, I forgot to tell you I was coming in for an "official" former city rep checkup on new city rep visit.. err.. yeah ;)

8. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Wait a damn minute...I was supposed to be there to be "checked" and I wasn't told? You are evil. ;) [face_devil]

Hey guys...James C. Traver Jr. fell asleep during AOTC...didn't even wake up for the Tatooine scene. Take that, groupies. :p ;) We'll excuse him for sleeping during the Kamino scene--the Obi-Wan and Jango fight scene on Kamino has been renamed, for the purposes of the Charlotte FanForce--the "anakin_girl leaves theater to pee" scene. :p

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I slept, yes, but then again, I'd been up all day :p

10. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    James C. Traver Jr. fell asleep during AOTC...didn't even wake up for the Tatooine scene.

the nerve! [face_shocked]

Being up all day is no excuse, last fridya I finished work at 10:30pm went out clubbing with my friends didn't get to bed until 6:30am and had to get up at 8:30am to get ready for work. Did a 10:30am-7:30pm shift at work before going to the movies.....so didn't get home til 11pm!

Even I didn't fall asleep during the movie! tsk tsk!! no stamminer ;)

11. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I have stamina..
    I just was tired, the theatre was cold and the seat was just so inviting... ;)

12. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    bah your suppose to fall asleep more if it's warm! ;)

Anyway as it's you I'll let you off this time ;)

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well James, if you can make it for the baseball game tomorrow I'll be more than happy to have you along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.