main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC James Traver is evil incarnate!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by EagleIFilms, Aug 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Ok, so he tells me he's gonna come to McAlister's tonight, because I told him I'd be there.

So, I'm watching for him, and watching for him. Keep in mind that he told me he'd be wearing a hat.

So, anyway, these three guys come in, and one of them looks sort of like James, but, no hat, and he doesn't look at me.

So, they order a thing of Nachos, and it's premade, so they give it to them right there.

So, anyway, I keep looking at them, and every once in a while, I think the one guy (you know, he's got that weird stare all the time, like, 'whoa, what's that?!') is looking at me, but if I look at him, he quickly averts his eyes.

So, I finally get an excuse to go out there, and I ask them if they'd like refills, and they say yes, and then as I'm walking away, I hear, 'Thanks, Greg.'

I stop.

I look around.

'You ARE James!' I say. And they all burst out laughing.

And then he leaves without saying goodbye!

I tell you, he's evil.

2. ole_okey_doke

ole_okey_doke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Yeah, I'd pretty much have to agree. James really is purely evil.

I hope none of his groupies see this page...

He may fall out of favor!

Time for okey doke to pick up the slack...

:)

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    It wasn't my choice to leave early. Will decided he wanted to go pick up some movies, and he needed to get his copy of LotR.

And I told you on Friday if I went I'd be wearing a hat. I didn't wear one today.. too pretty outside :)

But seriously, thanks for the refils. You should of seen it when Chris bet me a dollar to chug the nacho cheese sauce. I thought, sure, I could use a dollar and did it :p ... and you should have seen Greg jump when he had his back turned to me when I said "thanks, Greg" ;)

And I just hadta pull that trick ;)

ps: My name is James C. Traver, Jr. :p

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I do that too to all the members in my fanforce chapter. Course I don't wear hats so I don't tell them I'm wearing one. They just know to look for the girl wearing the I [face_love] Firemen shirt.

5. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I bet you'll pull something like that on me in a few months :p

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    me or someone else? ?[face_plain]

7. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Oh, I forgot to tell you I was coming in for an "official" former city rep checkup on new city rep visit.. err.. yeah ;)

8. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Wait a damn minute...I was supposed to be there to be "checked" and I wasn't told? You are evil. ;) [face_devil]

Hey guys...James C. Traver Jr. fell asleep during AOTC...didn't even wake up for the Tatooine scene. Take that, groupies. :p ;) We'll excuse him for sleeping during the Kamino scene--the Obi-Wan and Jango fight scene on Kamino has been renamed, for the purposes of the Charlotte FanForce--the "anakin_girl leaves theater to pee" scene. :p

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I slept, yes, but then again, I'd been up all day :p

10. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    James C. Traver Jr. fell asleep during AOTC...didn't even wake up for the Tatooine scene.

the nerve! [face_shocked]

Being up all day is no excuse, last fridya I finished work at 10:30pm went out clubbing with my friends didn't get to bed until 6:30am and had to get up at 8:30am to get ready for work. Did a 10:30am-7:30pm shift at work before going to the movies.....so didn't get home til 11pm!

Even I didn't fall asleep during the movie! tsk tsk!! no stamminer ;)

11. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I have stamina..
    I just was tired, the theatre was cold and the seat was just so inviting... ;)

12. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    bah your suppose to fall asleep more if it's warm! ;)

Anyway as it's you I'll let you off this time ;)

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well James, if you can make it for the baseball game tomorrow I'll be more than happy to have you along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.