Jan 10 - RPG

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Protoss72000, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    Just start us up the thread....
    and suddenly Kelm remembers more....
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    Kelm remembers more AKA Vic posts more stuff :)
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, then.... Who's first? Kelm?

Kelm: You are put back under, and as you are you hear the Jedi Healer talking to a tech- "Filter his blood through the separation chamber, and let's see if we can't separate whatever has attached to his cells."

You feel as if something is draining from you.... but then more memories come back. The are memories of you sitting with stormtrooper armor laid out on a bench, and there are tools everywhere as well as some welding equipment. You are working on something, it is an assignment of sorts, and you must complete it by tonight to please your instructor. You take a cutting torch and start cutting the armor up...
  5. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    HEY! Vic posting on a monday, I protest! Or something...
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm.... where did we leave off with you, Axia?
  7. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Draco fett and I just escaped from the Mandelorean encampment and set up camp in a small grove of trees to rest for the night.
  8. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    By the way, did anyone else notice my extreme stroke of good luck in my wife coming to pick me up right when it was my turn. This simple fact seemed to cause the GM to hurry through my turn a bit, thus allowing Draco and I to escape relatively easily. For instance, the one warrior who was there was easily dispatched by the two of us. Then, surprisingly, five more didn't rush in. Then, we weren't overcome by a fleet of ships in pursuit of us as we escaped into the night.

So, in closing, I say thank you to my wife for making it possible for me to escape with very little resistance.
  9. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Bann was running further into the cave, 2 weeks behind everyone else.
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Jillum and his class were engaging Axia in a lightsaber battle in zero-G
  11. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon, I have finished reading Shatterpoint FYI
  12. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    I took twenty to prepare then rolled a 19 for "nap" so that I will wake rested and refreshed from my slumber.
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    What did ya think of Shatterpoint? I dug it.
  14. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that Mace had a very bad day, several of them, all in a row and any warm cozt feelings he had about his home world are gone. I did like the book though, Mace kicked some butt!

Now only if Axia knew this story...
  15. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Now its wednesday.............
  16. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Now its wednesday and 2.5 hours later and Talon has posted to every thread except this one. Axia turns and walks away, her dreams of RPGing throughout the week finally, permanently crushed.

Picks up the phone. "Hello, Mr Bristow. Yes, it's me again. No, no one is talking about your daughter again. I need a favor..."

<.>
  17. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, here's the thing. You are in a saber battle with Jillum in Zero G. We can't really continue it because Jillum isn't watching/posting to the boards like us.

Suggestions?
  18. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Jillum didnt really want to fight to begin with so why not pull a GM thing and parphrase what happened and we can continue from there. If Jillum onjects violently we can rewind when Sat rolls around.

We could begin after the fight, Axia talking to her master or something.

<.>
  19. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Done.

Axia, you are slightly sweaty and breathing heavily. The other students are also leaving, and you are outside talking to your Master.

"You handled yourself well, padawan."
  20. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Axia still out of breath nodds her head in acceptance of the compliment. "Thank you, Master." She says hesitantly.

"I'm confused though master. I am able to use the Force. It is my ally. I am being trained by a Form VII master. My opponent is unable to touch the force and has more traditonal lightsaber training. We have both been trained in the lightsaber for the same amount of time. How could he possibly get under my defenses in the opening volley? It doesnt make sense to me."

<.>
  21. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    "Padawan, it is because all life operates under a d20 system..."

No no, wait. That's not what she says.

She looks at you and says, "It is like that, in the very beginning. People sometimes get... lucky. Soon enough, your strikes will be significantly more devastating than his, and your abilities will rely on the force, where his cannot, no matter how much he trains."
  22. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Axia nods her head again. "I thought I had progressed further than that." She pauses for a moment.

"Any word on my tests?"
  23. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    "I will go and check. In the meantime, go and visit your former opponents, and practice your healing techniques. A Jedi must be able to heal, not just cut down."
  24. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Guess who else doesn't have much to do at work and checks the posts often and is 2-3 weeks behind all the other chars?
  25. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I do as my master instructs and await her return.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.