Jan 18th Meeting

Discussion in 'Melbourne, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Watch it Rebel, don't get a trooper mad. I'll start shooting wildly at you missing everytime while 'accidently' hit lots of innocent bystanders and then their violently painful deaths will be all your fault. [face_mischief]
  2. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Darryl, that's why I fly snubfighters. :p Don't have to worry about groundpounders or civilians getting in the way.

As for the origami, here's the link to the diagrams: http://www.happymagpie.com/swdiagrm.htm. I saw this on a post chewbacca1138 made on the Orlando board. If you want the B-wing diagram, go to the links page and it'll tell you where it is.

Anyone coming to Megacon who wants to learn how to do these (assuming I try them before then), look me up and I'll be more than happy to show you.

-Katie
    Thumper
  3. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Dang it! My left hand is now in a cast! Stop rubbing off Mandy! ;-)

Softball injury. arg.
  4. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    for the most part.

No breaks. Lots of soft tissue damage in my hand. Cast type thing for ~ 1week and then redo xrays and reevaluate.

:)

Art
  6. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    ::runs into thread::

CLEAR THE ROADS!

I passed the vision test this time, and I got my drivers permit. It's daylight drivng only, but it;s something.

rubbig off? me? never. :D
  7. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Congrats! Out of curiousity and I apologize if this is rude but perhaps I lack sensitivity. [face_plain] How is it that you walk with a cane but pass a drivers test ok?
  8. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    It's ok Darryl. I don't mind the question. I might have to teach a lesson on that uestion in my health class.

I don't have any depth perception, when it comes to looking down at the floor. I still have my periferal vision, and pretty good distance. But it's my lower depth perceptation problem that makes it so I need a cane.

Really confusing. I know.

Hehe, my mom took me out driving today. :D

Except she forgot to show me where the turn signal was. It's in a strange sopt in her car. :D
  9. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I got two things today.

One is good, and the other is sorta bad.

I got a car! It's a PT Cruiser. And it's my baby.

And the bad thing is, I have toncilitis. Or however you spell it.

I almost made my sister cry, because I drove for only the second time, and it was of course just a little rough. She was terrified. :D
  10. Destiny_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sigh... I need to start checking in on here more often. Then again I wouldn't have been able to make this one because I was recovering from my 21st birthday extravaganza at Margaritaville that day. :p
  11. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    How did the meeting go for those of us that couldn't make it? Anything get decided on oanthing... do we have any plans or schemes?!?!?!?
  12. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greetings from the only person in the nation not watching the Super Bowl.

Mayo, a Cruiser, huh? Awesome! And congrats on passing your test. What color is your car? And sorry to hear about your tonsillitis (Katie is slightly annoyed that she didn't know how to spell that and had to look it up). It's not good when injuries (for lack of a better word here) start going internal instead of external (such as getting limbs caught in pesky car doors).

Destiny, happy belated birthday!

Buzz, what do you think? Of course we have secret plans and schemes, like the one for world domination through the use of applied optics and spongecake! But if we told you, we'd have to kill you. :p

Rough outline, possible February meeting at Megacon (maybe with some other FanForces), camping trip TBD in springtime, and some random things I forgot. We went to get cobbler at a local restaurant afterwards and wrapped things up.

-Katie
    Thumper
    Menace of the Skies
    ...and now in the mood for cobbler
  13. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Let's see.

Notes:

We talked about doing our "campout" one of the weekends in March.

We also talked about doing something as a FanForce to Disney MGM and Star Tours either in April or May

We talked about doing our Feb event at MegaCon as a lunch event or something.

That's about it I think.
  14. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    It's a pertty red. And sparrkly too. And amazingly, in one piece, even though I'e driven it twice.

Buzz, aren't we always planning?

Katie don't feel bad. I slept through the super bowl. But I was sick. lol.
  15. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    When is the next meeting?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.