main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Jan. 26th, 2008 Sat. Meeting / Game Night

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    What: GAME DAY/NIGHT
    When: Saturday Jan. 26th, 2008 at 1pm Imperial Remnant Armor Pull - check brds. for details
    When: Saturday Jan. 26th, 2008 at 6pm Fan Force Salisbury GAME NIGHT / OFFICIAL MEETING
    Where: RipRoar's house [pm or email me or RIP to get directions if needed].
    Why: For fun and IR needs to get all the storm troopers finished pulled so new member's can start theirs.
    How: Typical day.
    Who: ALL Active members of both groups that can make it. Note: Armor pull at 1pm is restricted to active IR members only.
    Game Theme: D&D, x-box 360, board games, Halo mini's - whatever in evening session...
    What to Bring: Eat lunch before you come / plan on ordering out individually or as a group for dinner if you are staying for game night/movie (Pizza/drinks = +-$10 to $20 each if movie included?).

Going out to see the Dungeon Siege movie or something everyone can agree on is preferred according to Rip (He wants to get the group out of the house).

PLEASE ATTEND

Note - It has been reported that the LAN party for the X-Box 360's was a great success on Saturday playing Halo on two systems / two TV's in one house! Rip has the capability for 4 Xbox systems all linked at one time now!

2. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Saturday I will not be able to make the day events due to prior engaugements. Hopefully I will pass this test but if not there is always another day and time. I am still planning on being there for the night events.

3. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    GOODLUCK to Jerry - I'm pulling for you man! I hope you do better than you expect!

4. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I will be there! Look out world, here we come! 2008 will be great!

5. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    I have a D&D movie that I have never seen before. I will be bringing it over.

6. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    Also meant to tell rip that D has the molds we were talking about.

7. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Not the new one (Dragonlance) is it?

8. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    No this one is Dungeons and Dragons and the name is "Wrath of the Dragon God"

9. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I had that on dvr but it got deleted before I was able to see it!

ARMOR PULL Saturday - YE HA! [So happy the Man Cave is back up and running after all the holidays, work and the OTHER stuff].

Almost have all three new Storm Troopers pulled - on to the rest of the Biker Scouts, Clones and Imperial Guards next {AND I guess we need to fit in the BIG ARMOR for our vader friend - just NO BABY POWDER - please - there are younglings around :))

LOL

10. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    You would have to bring the baby powder up! [face_laugh] With the TK, I don't think I am going to have to go down that road. Who, knows, maybe with the UA bodysuit, I might be able to wear that under the Vader.

11. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
  12. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    The Force will be with you, always.

13. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    game night was AWESOME! as always! THank you so much for hosting!!!

14. slaveone28146

Oct 15, 2007
    Thanks R and K

15. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    We love to have you over! We had fun (Missed some people though but undeerstand now).

I will never forget the ROLLING LAUGHTER on the floor and Star's eye's pop out of her head in shock to Magic's trick with the balls appearing and she yelping - We have to have him at our wedding... Do it again..."

Chris, Your magic tricks were awesome - hope you start getting gigs from it (We all loved them).

Dinner out the other night was cool too!

Thank you guys for ading to the fun...AND SLAVEONE CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a SHERRIF! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU and happy for you two in this and the engagement too.

Message me back when we can all get together again (Star when are you off again).

16. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    Ah well my pleasure. Glad I could entertain you all. Karen had some good tricks too. Too bad Ethan was the only one to see my levitation. You'll have to ask him about it but I am working on a better one. Hopefully by next meeting I'll have some new tricks up my sleeve that will wow you even more. Just remember not to be TOO analytical LOL. Actually I can think of a new trick right now I'd like to show you. Basically it involves pushing a wadded up dollar bill through the bottom of a glass. That's all I am saying. See you all soon!

17. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    YES - Karen was a lot of fun that night!

18. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Looks like the IR has their own "Mindfreak".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.