main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Jan. Collector Club Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yoda_pimp, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    The CC for Jan will be held Wed. Jan. 17th at 6:30 at yoda_pimp's house. At this meeting we will discuss rotating locations for the CC meetings and keeping the date as the first Wed. after the GM. We will discuss what SW stuff we got for Christmas, the 30th Ann. line, and anything else that comes up during the meeting.

Directions:
    If you are coming from the eastside: take the Lloyd to the stoplight at Red Bank Rd. Turn right. Go through next stop light and go down and up the big frickin' hill. Stop at stop sign. This is Hogue Rd. Continue going straight on Red Bank through the first curve to the right. As you approach the next turn which is to the left, you will see a drive on the right in the corner in between two sets of mailboxes. Turn here to the right. House is 837. You will see it on the mailbox next to the driveway. When you pull in, the drive splits off in two. We are the first house straight down the drive.
    Can I get a show of hands as to who is planning on attending?

2. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I'll be there most likely.

3. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    It turns out I have a class that should be starting on Weds. nights. Anyone opposed to a Tues. night meeting time at least until May?

4. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Tuesdays are wunderfool for me! Tuesdays are my Saturdays! As sad as that may be!

[face_dancing]

5. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    Thats good for me.

6. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    By decree of the Collector Club Emperor, the meeting shall be Tuesday the 16th and not Wednesday the 17th.

7. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    Remember lads, Tuesday after GM, not Wednesday. Here are directions:
    If you are coming from the eastside: take the Lloyd to the stoplight at Red Bank Rd. Turn right. Go through next stop light and go down and up the big frickin' hill. Stop at stop sign. This is Hogue Rd. Continue going straight on Red Bank through the first curve to the right. As you approach the next turn which is to the left, you will see a drive on the right in the corner in between two sets of mailboxes. Turn here to the right. House is 837. You will see it on the mailbox next to the driveway. When you pull in, the drive splits off in two. We are the first house straight down the drive.

8. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    Don't forget about the meeting.

9. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    I'll be there - with fringe benefits
    [face_money_eyes]
    No I'm not bringing nude Twilek dancers.
    =P~
    I bring SW:Titanium 3inch wonder.
    :p
    [face_skull]

10. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    CC Dispatch:
    Present:yoda_pimp, ulkesh2, mike-el

We discussed the Titanium line in detail (ulkesh2 was nice enough to bring some that mike-el and myself had been looking for). Checked out SW related Christmas presents and flipped through the "Sculpting A Galaxy" book. We had healthy discussion on BSG's upcoming new episodes, watched some weird SW stuff, and viewed a few episodes of "Space Academy" which ulkesh2 had brought with him. There was no more discussion on locations for CC meetings, so it shall stay as is for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.