main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Jan Meet....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewykingwookie, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    All sounds good. Noon then?

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    So for Chris it will be noon for the rest of us it will be 1:00. That sounds great. lol I will pass the info along to Drew. I need to give him a call to let him know what is up.

3. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Can't wait guys. The Saints/Bears game is on too. Not sure if there are any hockey fans here( I know there is) and the SJ Sharks game is on later in the day. Plus I have the Saga on my DVR.

4. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Aaron I hate to correct ya but the bears and saints are on Sunday not Saturday. Does this mean we are moving the meet to Sunday now? lol

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting up with Drew, since we have been trying to meet up for a couple weekends now and just weren't able to. lol I am not sure if my wife will show with our lil wookie cub. She may decide to head to her sister's or something.

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    All right, don't hold me to it, but I may be able to make it tomorrow. Seems the wife has the day off from work and is taking our son to a birthday party. That of course means I'd have to bring the little diva with me so I need to see what kind of mood she's in when she gets up tomorrow.

Aaron, can you PM me you address and directions. when you get a chance?

6. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    that sounds good Mike. I hope you can make it. I will bring the wife's wings that everyone loves. So you all at the meet. It should be a great time.

7. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Sorry guys, I'm out. Wormie Jr. woke up this morning sick as a dog, So my wife is taking our daughter to the party and I'm staying home with the boy. Have a great time and hopefully I can make the next meet.

8. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I ha a great time today at the meet.

Thanks to Nicole, Aaron and Madison for being great hosts.

It was really great to meet Drew and I hope you can come to more meets and best of luck with your brokerage studying.

I hope everyone enjoyed Beerfest today.

After Jorge and Drew left Aaron broke out a 24 oz. of 211 and I chugged it.:p

He has it on tape and will post it when he has a chance.

Watched Employee of The Month with Dane Cook also. I liked it better than I expected.

See everyone next month. Does everyone want to do the Worchester Shark game?

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    today was a good time.

Thanks goes out to Aaron, Nicole, and lil Maddy for having us all over.

I would be interesting in a Sharks game for a meet. With their schedule it looks like March would be the best time to catch a game. There are like 4 home games next month.

10. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    WORCHESTER!!!!!!!!!!

WORCESTER Sharks!

LOL

March would be the best for that since there are Saturday night games. Februrary there are only four gaems like Jorge said.

What about a Super Bowl Party Meet?

11. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    That your idea of a sick joke?;)

12. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D

JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    Hopefully I'll be able to make one of these after the baby is born...any day now!

13. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Good luck! Keep us posted.

14. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D

JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    I'll definitely do so. If you're interested, I'm posting updates on a blog: click here .I'm going to try and update this site as often as possible (or when information becomes available). Right now we're set for Super Bowl weekend.

15. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Cool. A 3D ultrasound.

We never had one of our kids, but my all-time favorite ultrasound is one of my son. It was very early in the pregnancy and the 'wand' happened to catch his face, straight on. it looked like an alien's face. The upside down tear shape with the big, black almond-shaped eyes.

I ended up scanning it in and using it as a desktop pattern.

16. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    So when are we setting up the FanForce - Foxboro Day care? By my count, we've got four so far with a fifth coming. That's enough to merit at least considering it.

It was great meeting folks and getting to know some of the locals. Next time Christa and "the Bean" (Zachary) should be there.

17. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    We can have a meet that day in the afternoon and you can go home before the game starts. Would that work for ya? lol

18. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey look, we have a funny guy! Actually I was thinking I could bring my DVDs of SB XXXVI, XXXVIII, and XXXIX instead. ;)

19. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    Forget watching those. Let's watch XVI, XIX, XXIII, XXIV and XXIX. Man to many roman numerals.

[face_laugh]

Go 49ers!! =D= Play-off bound next year.

20. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    OMG he speaks. I am so shocked. lol

Forget all those numbers how about we watch SB XX where the Pats get their butts handed to them by who o yeah Da Bears. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.