main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Jan. Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Tara and I will be busy this weekend so I will not be there to run it. If you guys want to have a meeting you are welcome to have one. By now any one of you can run it, just let me know what you went over.

2. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Helllooooo....these boards are DEAD. :(

I guess no meeting then this weekend. How about we do meeting/movie for our Feb meeting (2/12)? Maybe everyone will be available?

3. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    We should nick name our section of the boards "Echo Base"! Ok that was cheese, but what do I care, only 3 or 4 people will ever see this! ;) Anyway, had to drop $1800+ on a new clutch for my car "3P0", so I will be pulling some OT this weekend and wont be able to make it down. A meeting/movie sounds good for next meeting though!

So, Comic Con has been stalling out on releasing registration, so far only some Beta tests of their new registration site or what not have gotten tickets and if you bought a 4 day pass at last years event, so tickets should be plentiful when they do officially open registration. Just wondering if we would like to open the discussion about trying to go to Comic Con as a group or not? Also Wonder Con's registration is open, only $40 for all three days too, such a bargain compared to Comic Con. I know I will be going all 3 days for Wondercon and armoring up for one of those days too! Perhaps we can arrange a get together at Wondercon, do lunch or what not.

Anyway, sorry I wont be able to meet this month, but I will be there in Jedi spirit I guess. Anyone see the 3rd SW Robot Chicken?! OMG so funny! Also, all 6 SW films on Blueray on 9/30/2011!!! $90 presale at Amazon for all 6 too compared to $140 list price. Time to pick up that PS3!

~DZ

4. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Hopefully I'll see everyone in February.

I pre-ordered the blu ray already! :)

5. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Not doing Comic Con or Wonder Con this year... going for Nova Albion instead. ;)

Ironically, I actually had the day off today, although I have to leave in an hour for the stupid writing tests the university makes you take as a "junior" before you can log upper division courses that they deem "writing intensive"... bah! They just want more of my money. ;)

And easy there, DZ - you've got nine months before you "need" as PS3 for the blu-rays... logging overtime for car repairs right now, remember? ;)

-TJ

6. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We won't be able to attend either so don't feel so bad. Will see everyone in Feb. :) Let us know if anything fun comes up and we will be there. :)

7. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Hi Rogues,

Sorry haven't been on here for a while. Lots of stuff going on right now w/ the Wedding plans, WonderCon costumes, & general life BS. It's official, our home pc is dead, so now, I can only come on at work(when time allows). For some reason it wont let me log on through our Iphones. Yup, Kimmie & I are growing up & got I phones as a family plan(it's starting already, the oneness).
    Will be good to see all of you guys for Feb.

Vos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.