main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Janaury Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Jedipete33, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Ok lets try to get this ship moving again. I thing the falcon has a few more tricks up her sleeve...anyway Lets hear some ideas for another meeting. Right now I can say this week and next week are off for me cause of other events I will be attending, but I can do something the weekend of the 22 and 29th. And please anyone can come anyone.

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Thanks for getting this started, Scott.

I am also out of the mix until later in the month, but Saturdays are not likely going to be good for me.

I'm thinking that we need to do a meet and greet again as it has been a long time since we got together and hopefully we'll have some folks who haven't been before, too!

3. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I don't know if your going to the reading meeting the 30th if they are holding it so what would be a good week for you. I was thinking maybe next week would be the best. And we can just meet at a borders or a coffee place in york or lancaster.

4. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    The 30th wouldn't work for me to go to Reading as I have to work early the next morning and I wouldn't get back until too late.

If we wanted to try for this Sunday afternoon, it might work for me.

5. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Sunday would be fine. Do we want to try at around 2 pm somewhere in york or lancaster?

6. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I think that should work fine, but I wish we had word from some of the other members or the folks who want to join.

7. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Ok today is Saturday are we still gonna do something tomorrow? And if so where? As long as its in the York Lancaster area there should be no problem coming for me. I suggested a time we could go but I need a place.

sunday the 16th at 2pm at........

8. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, I am still up for it, if we can get some more people to agree to come. Otherwise if it is just you and me, that ain't really a meeting.

Can you get in touch with anyone and see if they can make it?

I was thinking Panera Bread in York, the Food Court at the York Galleria Mall, or maybe a diner in York?

9. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Ok lets go with the Panera Bread at 2pm tomorrow. And my friend tony should be coming along. He lives right down the street so he should come with us.

10. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Unfortunately, there are some things I have to attend this afternoon that I thought I could get out of. Also, just 3 people doesn't really a meeting make when trying to get business done. How about we try to arrange for another Sunday afternoon when we have had time to wrangle up some more attendance?

11. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    ok that works for me.

12. one-team-city-dream

one-team-city-dream Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2005
    hey everyone, i'm relatively new to the area, just wanted to see what the deal was with a possible february meeting since it appears that the january one didn't happen.

13. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, how about I start a thread for that then! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.