main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jango and Boba Short Stories

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jango_Fett_, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango_Fett_

Jango_Fett_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Ok I'm new at this so please cut me some slack but any replies would be deeply appreciated
    --------------------------------------------

Rain...Rain....Rain.... it's always raining but I love it.

You're right if you say Kamino is a good place to be depressed, miserable, or sad on because it seems like the planet is crying with you and it doesn't make you feel so alone. Although my son and I live together.. he is too young to understand alot of things so conversation runs dry quickly, so although I'm not really alone sometimes it feels that way. But I wouldn't give him up for anything. I love him too much and all the worrying and pain is worth it just to see him smile at me or call me dad. I'd do anything to protect him, and I mean anything. He's my reason for living.. my reason to come home... my reason to still feel emotions such as caring and love.
    Alot of people never see this side of me... they know me as the ruthless bounty hunter that works for the highest bidder... all they believe in that sense is true. But sometimes I feel like people forget that I am still human....

----------------------------
    ok more to come, but only if y'all like it :D

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    A very sweet start. I have no problems with it. I just want some more! :D

3. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm always up for a Jango/Boba fic! Post more.

4. Jango_Fett_

May 19, 2002
    mind you this is supposed to sound like a kid ;)
    ----------------------------------------
    I wonder why it's always raining here... that's the only kind of weather we get is rain. Dad likes it though... I know that because he told me. We live on Kamino... it's a HUGE ocean that covers almost the whole planet up! Dad and I went fishing again yesturday... I caught a big fish.. bigger than dad's! had to put it back though, dad said so. I kinda wanted to keep it for a pet but dad said no because it was too big. Oh well we already have eel anyways. Eel is dad's pet eel in the back room. We didn't know what to name is so we just called it eel. Sometimes dad lets me feed eel but he does it most of the time.

We normally go fishing when dad wants to make up for something or when he's sad. I wonder what he's sad about... right now he's walking in the rain... he does that sometimes when he's sad. I wish I could make him feel better... I made dinner.. it's that squidy stuff that Taun We said dad likes so I hope it makes him feel better.

5. Jango_Fett_

May 19, 2002
    ok those two are mainly to set up the characters alittle.... the stories will be coming shortly

6. Jango_Fett_

May 19, 2002
    Jango sits on the couch quietly, like normal. He rarely talks after completing a bounty, something Boba has learned to respect. Jango has been in a particulary depressed mood, but Boba has no idea why. Boba finally musters up the courage to ask Jango. "Dad... you ok?"

Jango simply replies, " I will be."

" What's wrong dad?" Boba asks quietly.

" Grown up things Boba.... you wouldn't understand...." Jango says that and stands up, walking into his room to lay down.

Boba looks down and remains where he is, knowing that if Jango wanted to talk about it he would have. Boba looks down and picks at the food he had been eating suddenly not feeling hungry.

7. Amy21

Amy21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    Up with this! :)
    More?

8. Someguy

Someguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Zam_

Zam_ Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    More please! :)

10. Lianna

Nov 9, 2001
    Good post. I can't wait for more.

11. Jango_Fett_

May 19, 2002
    Boba layed curled up on the couch as Jango suited up and got ready for another job for the Count.

" I'll be back in a bit Boba, I promise. I'll only be gone a day," Jango said as he sealed the helmet.

" Okay," was all boba said but he was really thinkg about how the last time Jango said that he didn't come back for a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jango walked out of the apartment he kept having flashbacks of his last mission for a Hutt. Jango shook his head and put on his jet pack.

<Blood everwhere, bodies littering the floor. Thousand of empty stares. Eerie cold surrounding the area, buildings burning, people screaming and yelling. Cries echoing, filled with pain...>

Jango stood still for a moment and shook his head violently to get rid of the gothic scenes. He kept walking and exited the large building, stepping into the ran. He took off his helmet and looked up, letting the ran run over him.

" Master Fett, leaving on another mission?" Taun We stood right behind Jango.

Jango turned and looked at her. " Yes... Tyranus has something he needs me to do..."

Taun We nodded, obviously not aware that water running down his face wasn't rain.

12. Jango_Fett_

May 19, 2002
    I'm changing the name on this one to "still human" because it fits it better. the other one will get a name change so you don't get them mixed up

13. Zam_

Zam_ Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Cool!
    Up Up UP!!! :D

14. Lianna

Nov 9, 2001
    I like it. Post more soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.