main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jango and Zam Prequel Notes with Sticks (AU version of a story between Jango and Zam)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Sith Chick Sticks played Zam.

Note 1:
    Zam,

Hello. This is Jango Fett. I have an important client, and I need you to do the job. The person I need you to kill is a Senator from Naboo?her name is Senator Amidala (the former Elected Queen of Naboo). She will be arriving tomorrow, and her ship is (describes the ship and number). Make SURE you get her. My client is very anxious to have her dead.

Jango Fett

Author Note:
    Also, I thought it was awesome that George Lucas named the bounty hunter Zam because I know a real person who has the last name Zam, and he was a character in my original Star Wars AU. My friend had Mr. Zam as her teacher in 8th grade, and she had a crush on him, so as a kind of fun thing, I wrote him into my story. The original story was called The Mr. Idiot Stories, and Zam was a good person who helped my friend in the story. Anyway, I thought that was interesting. (And that was back when the original trilogy was being released as the special edition, so it was way before AOTC came out.) I actually have the old story posted at my website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.