main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Jango, Boba and Maul in Australia

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by oz_skipp, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    http://supanova.com.au/

I need to find out if they have program of anything decent going on.

Mind you, even if it is silly kiddy stuff (thanks for the heads up SP ;) ) the $25 and plane ticket will be easily covered by the Fett (x2) and Maul stuff which will increase in value if I can get it signed (do they charge for signings? how much I wonder? pity the site doesn't explain....)

Anyone going?

Damn, only a couple of weeks to organise this if I decide to go over. If I'd have known, I would have done my damndest to organise one (if not more) of them to come to Adelaide.

Wonder if any (all?) of them will be at the convention in Sydney later in the year...

Hmmm...

2. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    I'd love to go along, it would be awesome to see them all in the same place :D But, I should probably put my savings towards my trip to NZ.

I think that their goal is to get the same guests for Sydney, at least that's what they usually do.

I can ask around to find out more if you want to know what the supanova cons are like. I know a couple of people who have been to them before.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    phoenix, I got good news Jango lives in NZ. In fact an ex mod by the name of JP-30 sees him in the supermarket at least once a week.

4. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    Neato. lol

NZ is my 'I'm a hopeless lotr fan' trip. lol

5. Nawara-Ven

Nawara-Ven Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    that's why he's got a 'weird' accent....he's actually Maori. That's where Maori's come from.......

So we kinda might be able to somehow claim him as sort of one of our own. Kind of......

:)

6. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    It's almost a done deal. I think this will be better than Force IV. And there's a cocktail party with the actors. Woohoo - drink copious amounts of funny stuff with Star Wars stars.

Dunno if Daniel Logan is old enough though ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.