Jango/Boba Fett voice with Gold Wave

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by PwrOfTheForce, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwrOfTheForce Jedi Knight

Hi ppl!
    I'm just wonderin' an' all, but I'm trying to create a jango/boba fett-like voice using goldwave. I use my own voice, (but this is optional) and the best I've gotten was a terminator robotic voice with a low voice at start, and a higher volume and pitch around the end. Here's what I did:

bandpass=
    1400 (first box)
    1600 (2nd box)

1400 (1st box under bandpass)
    8000 (2nd box under bandpass)

ºBandpass (check if needed)
    ºDynamic (also check if needed)

Volume: 10 (or 10 ticks higher than 0.00)
    Speed 9 if needed, but more 10.

I appreciate any help.

-Pwr
  2. erus_multus2 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Do you mean like an australian accent, or the the effect where it sounds like it's coming through a radio?
  3. HunkyEvil Jedi Knight

star 3
    He's gonna be mad you called him Australian :p

I'd be interested in this for Clone voices if anyone can get it sounding good
  4. PwrOfTheForce Jedi Knight

Well, I just want the 'radio sound' effect. I can get the clone voice, but not with the australian accent, rofl..nice one.
    Can you help?

-Pwr
  5. DK_Force85 Jedi Master

star 4
    Nathan Butler explains a way to get that radio voice effect in this audio clip.

http://www.starwarsandbeyond.com/fame/fame2.mp3
  6. PwrOfTheForce Jedi Knight

Hmm, sned him or me) a PM so I can actualy hear the radio effect in his audio, I am in desperate need of that radio effect. But I hope it's not like the stormtrooper radio, because I can do those, I need that mandalorian-deepened-bold-voice-under-the-helm lol.

-Pwr
  7. HunkyEvil Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think your best chance would be doing it the old fashioned way buddy
  8. PwrOfTheForce Jedi Knight

LoL, y'mean making an impression? Or putting a box over my head and adding radio sounds? I can't believe there is no way of makign a voice effect close to Boba/Jango Fett. Any luck with Vader voices?
  9. DK_Force85 Jedi Master

star 4
    You can PM Nathan Butler with you question/request if you want. :)
  10. PwrOfTheForce Jedi Knight

Thanks man, needed that. :) A link to RVD2 might be nice, also. xD

-Pwr
  11. PwrOfTheForce Jedi Knight

Well, thanks for the effort guys, I have been redirected to another website with the same topic. If you wish to keep up there as well, here's the link: http://www.galacticsenate.com/showthread.php?t=11397 Although I hope this'll get me somehwere. thanks anyway. If you guys got any new ideas, PM me!

-Pwr
  12. DK_Force85 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ryan vs. Dorkman 2 hasn't been made yet. My signature comes from this thread. For info on RvD2, see this thread.

And if you want to see Ryan vs. Dorkman 1, go here.

:)
  13. TheMuffin Force Ghost

star 2
    I've been messing around with this and it definitely has to do with the bandpass. What I do is record my voice pretty low. Add the bandpass effect. Normally around 1000 for the FROM and then 2200 for the TO. Or right around there. Then I go to volume and crank it up to double. And then double again. This causes what little hissing there is in the mic to be picked up and cause the slight static sound.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.