main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jango Fett and Han Solo Have Already Appeared In The Same Movie!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by YodasGroove, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodasGroove

YodasGroove Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2003
    Who saw Harrison Ford in 'Six Days, Seven Nights' (1998)? That's the movie he starred in with Anne Heche. They crash land on a desert island and are stuck together until they finally get off it. In the final scene when they are trying to fly off the island in their plane, Temuera Morrison (Jango) plays one of the local bad guys on a boat that tries to shoot them down. Won't the Fetts ever leave Solo alone?! Lol. Han's worst fear right?! Lol.

Other movies that tickled me that had actor connections were 'The Patriot Games'(1992) and 'Clear and Present Danger'(1994) which also stars both Harrison Ford and James Earl Jones (the voice of Darth Vader) working very closely. Just to see them act together and interplay with their lines was too good!

And what about 'Air Force One' (1997)? The scene when Harrison is in the cockpit of the hijacked plane with that actor who played the pilot who really looked like a older Luke in that scene?! (Luke with a mustache? I always thought they put him there on purpose for this reason! A nod to StarWars and a great action scene! Giving the fans what they want with another actor who looks like Mark Hammil) William H. Macy!

They really looked like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker when they took the plane back in the cockpit driving it together!! Just like they were in the Falcon!! Who saw this movie and remembers this scene?!?

2. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    That's pretty interesting.

3. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
  4. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Good observation. Cool. :)

5. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    You forgot that Samuel L. Jackson was also in Patriot Games, helping our intrepid hero thwort the bad guy, the nasty Sean Bean, better know as The Fellowship of the Ring's Barimor. :)

6. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    That Russan submarine movie last year had both Harrison ford and Liam Neeson. I think it was K19-widowmaker.

I heard they were teasin each other on the set about Sw stuff. Liam said that he got to be a jedi not just some smuggler. Then Harrison said that at least han didnt get killed by some horney sith.

7. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    I think Six Days Seven Nights is a star wars movie!

8. chaos9001

chaos9001 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 15, 2002
    six days and seven nights instead of an evil empire they had a c*ckblocking lesbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.