jango or boba?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Kingpin, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Vader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sapient, Do you honestly believe that he doesn't. The way he held his father's head, the fact that we know he becomes a bounty hunter, and obviously he had a trademark killing in his past which vader (former fellow jedi of mace) knows about quite well.
  2. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I hope he doesn't. I'd rather see Mace go out via Vader or maybe even Dooku? But, to see a Jedi Master eliminated by a 13-yr old kid? That wouldn't sit well with me.
  3. Red-Talon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think Boba will kill Mace, but not a fair 1 v 1, I think he'll have a lot of help.
  4. Apprentice_15 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I perfer Boba Fett. I loved the character the very first time I saw him in The
    Empire Strikes Back. I also love how many authors handle Boba Fett in the EU.
    A lot of books that I have read that have Boba in it are pretty good, like the
    Han Solo Adventures.

I don't really know why I don't like Jango Fett, but the Father/Son like relation
    ship between the two in certain books were really nice.
  5. JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Don't get me wrongo...I like Boba, but in the OT. He's so "Eastwood"-esque...always got his gun cocked. But, I mean, come on...he's just a kid in Ep. III. It's not right having a kid up against a Jedi Master. It's very irregular. But, GL is known for going against conformity, so....
  7. Sophita Jedi Master

star 4
    Jango.

-He's a loving dad.

-He's a kick ass bounty hunter.

-He doesn't get killed by a freudian expression. ;)
  8. Kingpin Jedi Knight

star 2
    i've said jango is my favourite. i think if boba becomes more characterized it would be a harder choice.

i would like to see this in episode three:
    a defect in boba making him age a little faster and him taking out mace to avenge his father. there will be more than enough jedi/vader fights in that film - another won't be missed.
  9. WormRiddenFilth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jango - He got in the way of a top knotch Jedi in his prime and paid dearly. He still was cool as can be.
  10. Jedimarine Force Ghost

star 5
    Boba

Cause without the loyal fan base for him, Lucas never would have made a Jango.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.