main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Jango's Falcon has flown me around the world

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediHunterAlpha, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediHunterAlpha

JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    hey all, a few of you have pmed me asking where i am, what not. I am fine just been having family death issues and working with a phsyco director on a show so been busy.

Thank you for the concerns though.
    JHA

2. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i'm glad you're okay, though i have to admit i never suspected anything was wrong. :\ that's probably cause i'm not generally on the boards much myself.

but anyway, i knew you at least weren't comatose, since i saw you and talked to you at school today. ;) good to see you're conscious, at the very least. :)

3. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    As you know, I thought you have fallen off the face of the earth. But I know you hadn't. Glad to see you again.

PS... Dinner was fun!

4. JediHunterAlpha

JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Truth, grant it im not on the boards often, well i am but im a lurker ;) :) :) :) hehehehehehe.

anyway, all is well off i guess.

and MJ, we must have dinner again, i enjoyed it, and i was actually in a good mood for my math class after words, which is a first.

JHA

5. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Hoody hoo for good moods! We DEFINITELY have to do it again!

6. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Can't say I missed you much, Hunter, since we're practically glued to eachother's hip at school... that's not as bad as it sounds folks.

LP :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.