main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq January 19th meeting?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Looks like the date for the next meeting is Jaunary 19th. We do the 3rd sunday correct for the meetings?

Is there anything specific that wants to be done or should we just meet at Page1 again? Is there anything we need to discuss for sure at this meeting and what not?

2. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    January 19th is fine by me. As for the agenda I haven't a clue right now, but I'm sure we will come up with something.

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the movie...I was so looking forward to it.Too much happening during the holidays!

Jan 19th sounds good...

4. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    chances are i cna make the meeting. i would like to bring my Star Destroyer, but i dont think it would survive the trip

5. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey all,

I'm heading back to school on the 12th, so the meeting's out of the question for me, but it would be cool if we could all get together sometime before I go so that I could catch up with you all and say hey to our new members (varza :)). LMK what you think.

Brian

6. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    It would be way cool to see you again Lance!

What about next Sunday the 4th? Or even the 11th (Saturday?) We could meet up at Page One like always.

7. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Neither of those days are good for me, but I would say if the rest of you can make it those days, please go ahead and meet with Brian.

8. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Actually, the 4th is a Saturday, not a Sunday, and that day is no good for me, but I believe the 11th would be doable.

9. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I wouldn't be able to make either of those. I am just hoping I will be in the mood and have energy to make the meeting on the 19th. BTW, just so ya'll know I won't really be online for the next 3 weeks.

I am leaving Sunday for Korea and won't be back until the 18th. I may check in everyonce inawhile but I will be visiting with my brother who I haven't seen in a year. And this week is going to be hecka busy. If you all do meet up have a great time!

Hope to see you all on the 19th.

10. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    my uncle says its cold in Korea now. hes over there on a ToD. but this is his second becasue he loves it.

11. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Oh, I see how it is. I come home for three short weeks and the only one willing to spend any time with me is Wook. ;) I'm just kidding, I understand that everyone has stuff to do, it's all right. If I see you, I see you, if not, no worries. Hope everyone has a happy new year!

12. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    HEy Hey everyone! I talked to my mom and I should be going to the meeting on the 19th!!!!! I just got my belly button pierced and I have two new action figures! Yayyyyyy! Hope to see you all soon and have a Happy New Year!!!!!

13. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Hi! I am new. I was wondering are you meeting online or at a place? Deb:)

14. SirLancelot

Jun 10, 2002
    we have our monthly meetings at the page one on montgomery, hope to see you there.

15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    What time is the meeting? I have heard you are voting to replace Chris. He sent me a pm. Sweet person. I am praying for him and his family. I have been reading the local threads to get an idea of how things work. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Please give me your input. I am new to computers.

16. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Welcome Debeutimous!

Always glad to have new faces!

We usually meet between 2 and 2:30 at the cafe in Page one....hope to see you there!

Hey Lance, any new figures? Haven't had time to scope out the after Christmas sales...maybe we could do a toy store meeting or something this weekend before you go back. Anybody up for that?

17. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Did someone say "figures"? Yeah, I'm in!!!

18. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Wook, you mentioned Lance's name, but then talked about going back, were you referring to me or him? I'm confused...

19. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    My apologies..I meant Leto. Sorry. Suffering from a head cold.

20. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    It's all good, I just wanted to get that cleared up. Hope you feel better soon, Wook. I'd totally be down for some toy hunting on Sat, should we all meet somewhere first and then go out together?

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003

Hey guys! Since this is my first meeting I was wondering what to expect. Do you take your collectibles or what? I bought 8 goodie bags. I hope that will be enough. Do you have food or is it allowed? Unless something major happens I am going with my husband and possibly my brother.

22. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Leto- where do you think are the best places for to look for stuff? Maybe we could meet at a place to eat nearby. what time would be good for you? It'd be better if it was early afternoon for me.

Anybody else in?

23. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Early afternoon works well for me also, say maybe 1pm? Eating would also be good, but that means we've all gotta agree on a place to go. As for where the best places to find things are, well, that really depends on what you're looking for. As of when I went yesterday, Wal-Mart had bare shelves (apparantly they're resetting their toy aisles this week, so by Sat they may have new things), Toys R Us has the lastest Col. 1 figs, and Kay Bee is still selling older figs in discounted 4-packs. I wouldn't mind hitting up all three of these places just to see if situations have changed by Sat. We could meet at Page One like always and then just head out from there, if that's ok with everyone else.

24. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    That sounds like a plan...I am really on the hunt for Dooku's solar sailor...not sure if it's out yet. 1 pm at Page One then? You in Aaron?

M

25. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I think I saw the Solar Sailor at Target, not sure though....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.