main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN January, 2003 Book Club

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    How is everyone after the long holiday break? I hope everybody's Christmas & New Year's went okay. I just thought I would touch base about the January book club meeting.

Date: Monday, January 27th
    Time: 7:30 pm
    Place: Borders Book Store (Eastland Plaza, 2634 E. Third St.)
    Book: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial

Star Wars book group members don't forget to buy Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial at Borders Bookstore in Bloomington. Remember we get a 20% discount off the book. Also, invite your friends to join us at the January meeting. They'll have fun. Remember to tell your friends that when they come to the Star Wars book group they'll receive a complementary coupon worth a free coffee, tea or soda.

Following the book club meeting we'll take a social break and then I'll hold a general meeting of the Bloomington Fanforce at 8:00pm. This will be a brief meeting where we'll discuss the club's bylaws, elections and other miscellaneous Star Wars stuff. Finally, we'll discuss where we can hold the February general meeting of the Bloomington Fanforce. Next month the book club & the general meeting will be held separately.

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Hi everyone. Someone asked this question in the Indy Knights forum and I thought that we might want to discuss here: are the vong actually sith? Let's talk.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10263270&replies=5

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    REMEMBER:

Date: Monday, January 27th
    Time: 7:30 pm
    Place: Borders Book Store (Eastland Plaza, 2634 E. Third St.)
    Book: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial

4. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    How did the book club meeting go? :)

5. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Thanks Matt for showing up at the book club meeting this past Monday night. We had a really good discussion about the book. I was really reading the book this time. If you haven't come to a Star Wars book club meeting you don't know what you're missing. Come and join us in February when we'll be reading Agents of Chaos II: Jedi's Eclipse.

One thing that I've noticed on the borders.com website is that they have sample pages from the book. Go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0345428455/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/102-8912039-8230546?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link

Vector Prime -->
    Dark Tide I: Onslaught -->
    Dark Tide II: Ruin -->
    Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial -->
    Agents of Chaos II: Jedi's Eclipse -->

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.