main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo January activity! ~ Sat., Jan. 27, 7 pm, at Kateydidnt/Ish's place~

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Jan 6, 2007.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    "Because we're going to have one this month, even if it's over my dead body!" ~Mia

Okay, so I just made that quote up. But it's true!

Christmas season is over at work, finally, and the last two months made my brain so exhausted and drained in every way possible, that I tried to plan and coordinate activities, but with everyone else being so busy too, half my brain just kinda shut down. I didn't sleep well during Nov. and Dec. and I finally feel like I'm getting good rest again. So! Again, I apologize.

So January's activity is going to be full of awesomeness.

EDIT: We're going to do some writing games and exercises along with starting the Galactic Busboy sequel so that our lovely talented FanForce can continue its great tradition of being crazy and fun. *grin*

PM me if you need directions! It's 3 doors down from where our October activity was.

-Mia

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    So, does that mean we can have a wake just in case you die? Not that we want you to die, but it would be funny to hold a wake with no one to wake.

3. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Hello! I haven't dropped by in ages, but if you all are still planning on an activity, the Alpine Garrison is planning a visit to a children's hospital in costume in SLC on Jan 20. We're going to spend a little social time with them and watch a Star Wars movie in the hospital's theater. I'd love to invite you all and finally meet some of you. This is really going to be special so if you're interested please pm me for details. If you're interested you can check us out at alpinegarrison.com.

4. SkalenFehl

Jan 17, 2003
    oops. sorry.

5. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Im going to be at that activity with SkalenFehl on the 20th as well. But I agree with him. You are invited to join in at this activity.

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't know about the others, but while it sounds like fun, I can't make it up there due to transportation taking a heck of a lot of time.

7. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    On the original topic. I am good with whichever weekend everyone chooses. I like the idea of a set one.

8. SkalenFehl

Jan 17, 2003
    We host plenty of activities in the Provo area for those with transportation issues.

My apologies. I didn't mean to sidetrack the topic. Just wanted to help out.

9. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    I kind of do too, but I think some people's work schedules change from week to week. I could be wrong, and if I am, I'd love to just have it on a set weekend. Even pick a Friday or Saturday in advance and just stick with it. Remind me to ask at the activity. :)

-Mia

10. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    I think the real point is, that even as small as we are we can't always be trying to get everyone there.

If there is a set weekend you have a larger chance of getting the odds. IMHO :cool: [face_laugh]

We can't always be trying to fit it all in all the time.

11. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    **looks at thread title**

o_O Well, just hope one of the mods doesn't see that title or Ish and I will have them all over us again thinking we're the same person. . .

Looking forward to tonight.

12. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    If I had seen this I might have been able to make it. But I havent been on for a little while.

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't know what was funnier.

This fanforce activity or the one where we wrote Tales of a Galactic Busboy.

I think they were equally insane.