main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark January Calendar of Events: Next Event: Jan 19th at 11am at Ryans in North Little Rock

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by AGRadministrator, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGRadministrator

AGRadministrator Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    As far as I know there are no set January events, but any that come up will be posted here and the subject
    line will be noted.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Who wants to host the first meeting of the year? Or do we want to meet somewhere?

And what days is everyone available for a meeting?

3. nlrtrooper

nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2006
    On Weekends the best time for us would be on Saturday afternoon between 2-6.

4. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    What's a central location where we can meet? Do you all like bookstores, or would you rather meet for lunch, say on the 19th? Like at Ryan's?

5. nlrtrooper

Sep 10, 2006
    Either one would be just fine by me

6. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I believe we are free for either that day also.

7. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Okay, I will say lunch at Ryan's then. I think it's Ryan's. We'll say anywhere from 11 to 2pm, since some of us have to work that afternoon/evening.

Does that sound okay to everyone?

8. nlrtrooper

Sep 10, 2006
    Sounds good. We will be there between 11-1130.

9. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    **** Attention... February Event notification ****

Yes, I realize that this is a February event, but I don't want this to be a "last minute event".. and you can shoot me later. However...

Weather permitting, our squad has been invited to march in the Little Rock Mardis Gras parade, February 5th ( also my 40th bday )-

We will be marching with the Magic 105 float, as we were invited by one of the DJs who is a HUGE Star Wars fan. The line up starts at 6:00 pm and the parade starts at 7:00pm. From what I know, the parade lasts about an hour.

This is an open invite to anyone who thinks they can make it to help us out, then you're more than welcome to come to this event. Again, hopefullly the weather will co-operate...

Line up will be at the Clinton Library. Please consider this event, so we can make a strong showing. And before I am griped at, I realize not everyone can make it due to work or distance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.