main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX January Fan Force meeting 1/10

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    ***FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SUPREME CHANCELLOR***

Happy Post-Xmas everyone! I trust you've had a good time with family, and got most of what you wanted this year.

Our next meeting will be Saturday, January 10th, so that we may be properly recovered from any lingering hangovers from New Years, or more importantly, from the Fiesta Bowl between our beloved Longhorns and the evil Ohio State Suckeyes on January 5th. Side note: if anyone is going to the BCS Championship Game broadcast in 3-D over at Galaxy Highland 10 on January 7th, let us know how it looked; I'll be stuck at work and wanted to see how the tech looks. But I digress....

Next meeting, January 10th, Dog and Duck Pub, 17th and Guadalupe in lovely Austin, 1pm.
    AGENDA.....

What did y'all get this year? Discuss the cool swag we scored.

Events Calendar. We have some good ones coming up this year, with All-Con in March and the Fiesta Night Parade in San Antonio in April. Plus there's Dallas Comic Con in January, but being so close to the holidays I know most of us are laying off this one...

Plus anything else you want to discuss. See you there!

***END TRANSMISSION***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.