January Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by jedimika, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    You all are the most fantastic people and the very best company! I love all of you oodles and oodles! Thanks for a excellent evening!

The LGA Rules!!!
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Good suggestion! Yay for free dessert night!

It was suggested we hit Lynn's Paradise Cafe again soon and Cungr suggested Mike Linnigs once the weather warms up
    http://www.mikelinnigsrestaurant.com/

3. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I know a good Afghani restaurant I could suggest to you guys. ;D
  4. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I know a good Afghani restaurant I could suggest to you guys. ;D
  5. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Hated missing you guys, but I hope to see you all real soon for Book Club. (Book Club Of Blood.... MUAW HA HA HA)

Jammies

11: Why do you always seem to have the best time when I am not around? [face_whistling]
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Do they let you out with the natives then? I would have thought they would keep you pretty sequestered.
  7. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Natives. lol I like that.

Nah, they interact with a lot of the locals here, and even have some living and working on base. I had some Afghan flat bread the other day. Its pretty good; it has cinnimon and sugar on it. Taste and filling stuff.
  8. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Natives. lol I like that.

Nah, they interact with a lot of the locals here, and even have some living and working on base. I had some Afghan flat bread the other day. Its pretty good; it has cinnimon and sugar on it. Taste and filling stuff.
  9. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Eleven, you've got that straight enough! The LGA does rule!!! [face_dancing] The best bunch of slime and villainy in the Galaxy! 8-} And thanks for the suggestion in a place to eat... Wundabah!! I probably spelled that wrong, but in German it means Wonderful! And wow, I re-read the post on where the place was we decided on, and man.... I completely missed the address somehow and had Middletown implanted in my head. 8-} I hate it when I brain pan like that! [face_hypnotized] I've done it all of my life. I've learned to laugh at myself when it happens, but I hate it when someone else gets the wrong message from me because of it. Sorry Cyrin and Nocturnus. I'm so glad you all love me anyways. ;)
  10. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    :p

We really, really do![:D]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.