main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY January Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    You all are the most fantastic people and the very best company! I love all of you oodles and oodles! Thanks for a excellent evening!

The LGA Rules!!!

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Good suggestion! Yay for free dessert night!

It was suggested we hit Lynn's Paradise Cafe again soon and Cungr suggested Mike Linnigs once the weather warms up
    http://www.mikelinnigsrestaurant.com/

3. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    I know a good Afghani restaurant I could suggest to you guys. ;D

4. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    I know a good Afghani restaurant I could suggest to you guys. ;D

5. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Hated missing you guys, but I hope to see you all real soon for Book Club. (Book Club Of Blood.... MUAW HA HA HA)

Jammies

11: Why do you always seem to have the best time when I am not around? [face_whistling]

6. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Do they let you out with the natives then? I would have thought they would keep you pretty sequestered.

7. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Natives. lol I like that.

Nah, they interact with a lot of the locals here, and even have some living and working on base. I had some Afghan flat bread the other day. Its pretty good; it has cinnimon and sugar on it. Taste and filling stuff.

8. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Natives. lol I like that.

Nah, they interact with a lot of the locals here, and even have some living and working on base. I had some Afghan flat bread the other day. Its pretty good; it has cinnimon and sugar on it. Taste and filling stuff.

9. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Eleven, you've got that straight enough! The LGA does rule!!! [face_dancing] The best bunch of slime and villainy in the Galaxy! 8-} And thanks for the suggestion in a place to eat... Wundabah!! I probably spelled that wrong, but in German it means Wonderful! And wow, I re-read the post on where the place was we decided on, and man.... I completely missed the address somehow and had Middletown implanted in my head. 8-} I hate it when I brain pan like that! [face_hypnotized] I've done it all of my life. I've learned to laugh at myself when it happens, but I hate it when someone else gets the wrong message from me because of it. Sorry Cyrin and Nocturnus. I'm so glad you all love me anyways. ;)

10. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    :p

We really, really do![:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.