Lou, KY January Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 8, 2014.

1. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Been a while since I've seen your smiling faces so I'd like to propose a meet and eat. I'm thinking Monday Jan 20th. I'm hoping some people will have off school/work for the Martin Luther King holiday but we can look at another day if that doesn't work.
    Where? Smokey Bones is a favorite but Chili's has done well by us too the last couple of times we're been there. Or suggest something else.

Thoughts?
  2. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
    smokey bones sounds good. been awhile since we went there. maybe ruby tuesday?
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ruby Tuesdays might be a good change of pace. The one over by Sam's Club at Blakenbaker/Bluegrass Pkwy? Or is there another one?
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
    that one may be best for everyone. the only other one i know of is over here on my side of the river, on Veteran's Pkwy
  5. Yoda_Jammies Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to break bread too. Maybe a toast to Dark Horse comics as well? Not too particular with the where-- but gotta check on the when.
  6. Darth Lupine Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Ruby Tuesday sounds good.
  7. Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight

star 2
    Rubies works for us, doesn't matter which one. And yea.. a glass raising to Dark Horse is in order for sure. And a big "Thank You". ^:)^
  8. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
    we doing this on monday?
  9. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yeah I think there's enough of us. Mrs jedimika can make it and she says 11-11 is probably up for it.

Monday Jan 20th at our usual 7PM time at Ruby Tuesdays at Blankenbecker/Bluegrass Parkway. Raise a glass to Dark Horse for 20 years of Star Wars EU.
  10. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight

star 2
  12. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be there. Mrs. Deamonicus is currently on her way to Naboo for a vacation.
  13. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I hear Naboo is lovely this time of year.
  14. mindtwister_138 Jedi Master

star 3
    I wish I could make it but I am still out of work and not getting paid for it. I would love to see you all soon :)
  15. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well I doubt you'll see this before tonight but if you do come on out, I'll always spot you a dinner for the pleasure of your company at a Meet and Eat. That goes for future Meet and Eats too.

Keep an eye on your PM box too. The wife and I are brainstorming what we want to do/if we want to host something Conglom weekend. Details/discussion will most likely be there instead of on the boards.
  16. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Had fun tonight! Great seeing everyone! We should do this every month!
  17. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Great to see everyone again. Ruby Tuesdays was alright, we'll have to work them into the rotation, good suggestion Vox.
  18. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. 11-11 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds like you all had a good time! Wish I could have been there!
  20. Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight

star 2
    It was great seeing everyone... wow that two hours went fast! We missed you my Eleven! I sent you an email... looking forward to the response. [:D]