I think that's enough input to justify a change in the offical meet date. So, to help out Leah's planning, please post if you can go that day, and if you have any time restrictions. Leah already said noon or later; let's give her a more specific time. Personally, I can go anytime that day, so count me in. EDIT: By the way, I still think Harvard Square is a fun meet idea...but perhaps we should save it for a month warmer than January. I looked at your weather forecast today, and I must say, I don't envy you. Hope it warms up a bit before my return.