main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp January meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    OK guys and gals, when would you like to have the January meet? Through out times and dates and we'll see if we can come to a consensus as to where to have it, etc.

As usual Saturdays are best for me, but let's hear from the rest of you!

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I can host at my place, if everyone is willing to travel to Alton. As far a time, the last weekend of January works best for me. Plus, there won't be a Pats game to schedule around that weekend while they prepare for the superbowl the following week...

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I can do that, though I would prefer Saturday to Sunday. Does that work for everyone?

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Looks like our monthly meeting will be taking place at Steve's on the last weekend of January. All that's left to be decided is day and time, Saturday or Sunday and when to when. Since it'll be at Steve's, I say he should be the one that sets the date/time.

So what say you Steve? :)

5. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Red 5 standing by. (Red October standing by!)

6. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    How about Saturday 2-4 at my house? I am (possibly, weather permitting) heading to PA this weekend and will post more detail when I get home on Tuesday. I live in ALton, so pull out a map and familiarize yourself with the area. I live off of Rte 28 and will give more directions as needed...

7. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    Are we talking Jan. 19 Saturday? Just wanna make sure.

I'll bring the new Family Guy DVD "Blue Harvest" which is a 48 minute long Star Wars parody starring the Family Guy cast!

8. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    Are we talking Jan. 19 Saturday? Just wanna make sure.

I'll bring the new Family Guy DVD "Blue Harvest" which is a 48 minute long Star Wars parody starring the Family Guy cast! I'll also bring the Star Wars RPG book so we can discuss that too.

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Nope, it's the weekend after Cephas, Jan 26. The time works for me, how about everyone else?

10. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    hi all!
    I'm still planning on hosting the meeting on Saturday, but I don't see a lot of folks replying who are interested in attending. Please post something if you plan on making it this Saturday from 2-4ish. Also, let me know where you are coming from and I will post some directions since our street is still not on mapquest.

11. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Oh Don't worry!

We'll be there. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I'll be needing directions. i have a faint memory of how to get there but I wouldn't want to trust it :p

Thanks Steve!

13. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    TK, you already know how to get here. bringing the whole enterage or just yourself?

Baron, take 393 East to the Epsom traffic circle. Take 28 North out of the circle. You'll go roughly 15 miles on 28 and the road get more narrow as you go. THere will be a flashing yellow on your right with a sign for Stockbridge Road. Bear right off of 28, then turn right onto Stockbridge. AFter 1.1 miles, follow Stockbridge to the left and immediately turn left onto Kent Locke Circle. Follow the circle to the right. We are the second paved driveway on the right, with 2 mailboxes at the top of the drive. Our driveway splits off to the left of the main drive. Grey House #34 with maroon shutters.

These directions are for anyone coming from Concord, Manchester, and other points south of Concord in the 93 corridor. If you need other directions or have trouble getting here, my number is 603-285-5095.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.